• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP's which extroverted types are you attractive to?

• ENTP

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ESTP

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• Total voters

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
INTP's which extroverted types are you attractive to?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if I'm attractive to any E types in particular, but I'm attracted to ENxPs.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
All of them, in varying degrees I'm sure and for very different reasons.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
None? I'm kind of unreachable (in the sense that I don't have a "welcoming" face and I don't talk to anyone unless they speak to me or I need to know the time) and slow paced, I take my time to think and such, so most extroverted people I know tend to get together and leave introverts to ask them the homework.

I've had ESTJ, ENTP and ESTP friends and one ESTP boyfriend (and also an ESFP boyfriend, but that guy would fuck a rock if you told him to, so I guess it doesn't count), so I'd say those. In general I attract extroverted people that like talking a lot and need someone that doesn't talk so they can expand their monologues and then ask questions about their problems. I'm not caught in all the drama they consider important, so I give practical solutions.

As of extroverted types that catch my attention, I'd say the ExTx ones (and of those I get on really well with ExTPs). My brother is ENFP, for example, and, as all ENFPs I know, he is sad, then happy, then he gets distracted in the middle of a story he's telling, then he goes to seven different parts of the house in less than a minute, searching for something he doesn't know what it is, and so on. He's like a pinball of ideas and emotions. It's confusing and exasperating for me.