• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ennagram what do you see your heart, gut and head fixes as personification.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Personally for me I see my head fix 7w6 as a happy and hyperactive child who wants to just grasp at the world and is very positive and upbeat leaping from idea to idea and occasionally he will see something scary but he doesn't linger on it for long and finds obstacles around it somehow or plans ahead to avoid it.

My 9w1 is a timid little kid who doesn't want to step on any toes or cause any conflict and he runs into a corner to avoid conflict and he also makes sure 7w6 doesn't offend or rub anyone the wrong way so in some ways a moral pet. He is very kind and caring to others and will mediate any conflict.

On the other hand my 3w4 is my cynical middle aged guy with a beard and wearing a suit who has seen it all and isn't impressed by the naive optimism of 7w6 and 9w1 reminding them they will both need to grow up and mature to cope in a hostile and sociopathic world.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1w2: Serious and deeply introverted - always lingers in the background and quietly does what is required, but never openly commands a room. At least, not unless someone is really fucking up. Vibe: hard-luck kid turned straight-laced adult, acts at least 10 years older than actual age. Has seen some shit and doesn't talk about it, ever. Secretly a softy who makes casseroles for people when they're feeling down.

7w6: wannabe rock god, all punk but with no actual bite - too friendly for that. Vibe: kind of a Dave Grohl type, positive and welcoming and exuberant, always with coffee in hand, always down for an air guitar contest. This is the guy who commands the room while 1w2 hangs back - no one notices 1w2 until later.

3w4: The glue that binds the group together. Makes sure no one does anything stupid. Focuses everyone's work so they get as much shit done as possible, and paints it with a glossy finish at the end. Vibe: bohemian artist with a strong Instagram marketing presence and a lucrative Etsy store. 1w2 is technically the boss but 3w4 usually wins arguments with 1w2 on the basis of "what's the harm in adding a little more self-expression?"

4w3: The beatnik artist who actually wants to climb the ladder of success, but doesn't tell her other beatnik friends in fear of coming off like a sell out. This person doesn't want to be a blockbuster necessarily, but rather an indie cult phenomenon. Has a cynical, dark and morbid side that may not often be apparent until other people get to know her.

9w1: The meditative hippie yogi chick who eats all organic and vegan. Can be a bit of a pushover because she just wants everything to be zen, maaannn. Why can't we all just get along, dammit!

6w5: The anxious, worrywart who can sometimes be a paranoid conspiracy theorist or an overbearing hypochondriac. Whenever the sky seems like it's going to fall, this person needs to research everything in order to feel somewhat at ease. But even doing this can backfire and cause more anxiety in the process.

All of these are pretty much literal segments of myself in a way. Haha.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
9w1: Woods maiden. Simple and carefree, she walks in nature and feels like she belongs there. Shy and curious, she will surreptitiously watch anyone who wanders close by.

5w6: A tinker who likes to fix things, take them apart, and put them back together again (if possible). His mind is always anywhere other than where it needs to be. He enjoys being cynical and can often be found muttering and laughing to himself for no apparent reason. Tries to give life advice to the 9w1 who he sees as a fluffy-brained innocent doomed to be eaten by wolves.

3w4: A woman. Glamorous, ambitious, capable. She knows how to get what she wants. She knows how to get things done. She can manage people, even manipulate them. 9w1 doesn't like that though, so she keeps 3w4 tied up in a closet most of the time. "Pity the 3w4 isn't more principled. Might actual get something done around here," mutters 5w6.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6w7: the shy, cautious, skittish part of me that just wants someone to hold their hand and tell them it's okay.

9w1: the part of me that emerges to soothe me during times of panic and stress by reminding me that we're barely even specks of dust in the universe and nothing really matters so who cares if i fuck up my entire life, it's fiiiine.

4w3: the judgmental bitch part of me that is constantly saying "fuck this, fuck that and fuck you."

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
1w9
2007_07_16_parlament_europejski_bruksela_50.JPG

+

5w6
laboratory-technologist.jpg

+

3w4

palpatine-smile.jpg

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1w2: A gentle quiet leader, they live their life looking to do the right thing and hope the world will form into the similar perfections. However, even they cannot achieve it and therefore are hardest on themselves, more than anyone else.

6w5: The distrustful thinker, who fears almost everything including themselves and what they do not know.

2w3: The steward in hopes of being a world renowned lover. :wubbie:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
8w7:
a9a27765b4e2b0e5b9aea37f38e001c0.jpg

3w4:
14cf113278773b15cd24a3c00f474899.jpg

7w8:
defbcd968b1a405b7fa4f8a5cc9e9a49.jpg

837:
6fb0bf0d7171d510b681e2fa2c08d947--fangirl-book-black-sails.jpg

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5: She's a wannabee angsty poet, stubbornly independent but shy and sensitive. Definitely a weirdo. She's not easily swayed by popular opinion but can be convinced by a deeply heartfelt argument. Her natural inclination seems to be to find a deeper meaning in everything...even when she's not trying. Self deprecating.
tenor.gif

6w7: She's very playful, playful as a cat. Positive, loves to laugh. But reticent and uncertain. Doubts herself quite often, a little skittish. Easily excited and frightened. Insatiably curious, but more likely to silently watch you than ask you anything, unless she's comfortable with you. Loyal, probably too self effacing. Needs reassurance more than she'd like to admit...
Rapunzel-sliding-down-her-hair-out-of-her-tower.gif

9w1: She keeps to herself, tries not to rock the boat. Wishes we could all just be kind to each other, is it really so hard? Wanders around in nature often, hugger.
tenor.gif

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4w3:

I picture a Harajuku girl. Bandaids, striped stockings, bright red hair, giant hair pins. She's aware of trends, but she'd rather follow her own. Melodramatic, frequent mood swings. Likes wacky music videos, colored pens and over-the-top sweets.

9w1:

Feathery brown fair, freckles, pixie like stature. Likes wearing long sweater jackets with shorts. She's the embodiment of my Cottagecore side. Loves dancing in the rain. Has a shelf full of books she has bought but hasn't read yet. Is an herbalist and likes to make her own teas and fresh baked bread. Just wants to take a nap.

6w7:

Despite my 6 being very phobic, I like to picture a lady in a kimono, hair in a Shimada mage wielding a katana and protecting the ones she loves most. Even though she appears delicate, she wants to be perceived as strong and sharp-minded. Doesn't give up on her loved ones, seeing the best in them and knowing the potential they have. She is an adventuerer, but also reacts quickly to any threat at bay.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4w5: moody, isolated teen wearing too much eyeliner obsessing over esoteric interest and some guy probably
7w6: psuedo-hippie free spirit, smoking a joint while looking out the window on a road trip
1w9: stern but fair middle school teacher who is fed up with these goddamn kids not doing what they're supposed to

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9

tumblr_nj90pr6dN11tpvr3so1_250.gif

A neat, young man who seems calm and stoic on the outside but is constantly internally screaming and anxious due to the lack of order in this world. He can usually keep his calm well and has a consistent resting bitch face, but has some triggers that make him completely lose it. Normally, he is very organized and clean. Hair always neatly groomed. Wears a lot of suits and boots. Super white and straight teeth.

4w3

35fcbf40-c947-0133-a266-0e55e2be01e5.gif

An artsy tomboy with a nose ring and dark red lipstick. Short dark hair, much like my own or Jane Lane's (yeah I know she's probably a w5 but she's got the look and quotes). Wears a lot of alternative and gothic styles. Always looks like she's dead inside although she feels a lot of things deeply. Pretty intense and passionate about different outlets of creativity, especially music and poetry. Pretty bleak about everything, especially herself. Moody and secretly very needy.

6w7

PlayfulCarelessKagu-small.gif

I'm not fully CP, but I imagine my 6 as full CP. A reckless dude who plays with knives and does stupid shit so that he doesn't seem afraid, even though he's truly afraid at his core. Messy and scrappy. Tries to seem more 7 or 8-ish, but he's a lot more perceptive of the dangers of life than he actually seems. He's also very aware of the world and people around him, but hates it all. He's got a lone-wolf thing going on, a lot of "push and pull" with people, but loyal to the very few people he cares about.

Last edited:

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
4w5: creative, emotional writer
5w4: unconventional game inventor
9w1: nostalgic young girl

Black Sun

I like this idea. I had fun with this :newwink:
e3x3CZa.jpg

5w4
Androgynous recluse who lives in the woods. Wishes that she didn't have to see another human being for as long as she lives. Obsessed with transcendental meditation and paleontology. Lines the walls of her home with surreal artistic creations and tries to keep up with several different interests. Creates music that no one besides her will hear. Hates theism and close-mindedness.

Y29XFKH.png

4w5
A goth who loves doom and black metal. Obsessed with the macabre and writes supernatural horror fiction at the local lake while he listens to Bauhaus. Never satisfied with anything in life, accepting of others, angsty, collects skulls, practices Wicca, and plays bass guitar. Has several vases filled with fresh red roses around his home and writes love letters in his own blood.

yFzMRtm.jpg

1w9
Catholic nun who spends a lot of her time in prayer and solitude. Thinks that humanity is full of disgusting, amoral, barbaric heathens and looks forward to the end of days. Critical of everything and everyone, including the Church and its rules and teachings. Loves classical music, plays the pipe organ, and volunteers at an animal shelter. Enjoys shocking people with her bawdy sense of humor.

narcissistic

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6w5-3w4-1w9

BeFunky-collage.png

Attachments

• college.jpg
    college.jpg