• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Can you help me figure out this ExxP (probably ENFP) ?

manicpixiedream

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hey!
I'm not sure if it's romantic interest or just general one yet but there's a guy in my school who is very interesting to me and I want to figure him out and just...become closer if it's possible:). He's an ExxP, probably an ENFP because he's obviously extroverted, acting is his passion, he doesn't have that many friends because he's a bit...different although everyone likes him because he's the class clown, and he procrastinates a lot. He also was on the verge of tears when we watched a very emotional movie in French class so I'm assuming he's an F. That is one of the very few moments I've seen him being genuine. He's the funniest person I know and he's never ever serious, and I really want to understand why. We're not close at all and we have only really talked once. I became interested in him after watching him act on stage, it was really incredible.

The first time I met him was in the hallway 3 years ago when we were walking in opposite directions and we had this awkward moment trying to get past each other, but now that I know him better, he probably did it on purpose to his amusement. Last year, we didn't really talk but he had this inside joke about me because his friend accidentally almost threw a water bottle at me and the ENFP claimed his friend was trying to kill me, and he brought it up a couple of times during class and when they stopped selling plastic bottles at school he said it was because of that incident, which made me laugh. Over the summer, I had this weird moment when I was in the bus and he was walking on the street, and he was smiling at me. Then we met again, not on purpose, in town once and he came up to me and my friend and we had a brief small talk about our summer, and he tried to make a joke after almost each sentence we said. Recently, we happen to get chosen into the same groups a lot so we communicate although it's basically us teasing a mutual friend so it's kind of indirect. I've also noticed that he has really funny facial reactions to things he sees or hears but that's on purpose because they are very exaggerated. I don't know why he's doing this lol no one is really paying attention to him but he still does it anyways. It's funny though. Last week, his friend almost fell on me and the ENFP said 'you almost killed her-again!' and then there was also one time where I was trying to you know, act normal but I almost fell down the stairs, with him standing behind me and he randomly commented 'woah you almost died' and I don't even know if he's talking to himself or if he expects a reaction but usually I just smile or don't say anything. That was very embarrassing though:blush:

I'm an infp and im a very introverted, artsy person with weird quirks. I don't really think he notices me because I never see him look at me and he ignores my presence most of the time. But I really want to get to know him, though I feel like it will be hard because his best friend is very mean lol and they make me uncomfortable because i never know how to respond to what they do. The ENFP also gets along with everyone so it will be hard for me to get closer to him...especially since I never initiate anything with people who aren't my friends already so he might find it really weird if I do and automatically assume I like him which is not what I want. It's hard to contact him too because he doesn't have a computer, and just a weird flip phone which makes funny sounds. He has a facebook account but it's under a fake name and his profile picture is of a guy with a mullet so it's basically another joke. I'm joining the theater club though in order to work on my self confidence and he might or might not be in it. Basically my question is, how does one really get to know an ENFP who's constantly trying to make everyone laugh and is never serious about anything? How do I get his attention?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's hiding behind a facade of comedy. Ask him why he's hiding and to reveal his true self.