• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Which type would you pick to be your guardian angle?

type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• INTJ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ENTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ESTJ

• INFP

• INFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFP

• ESFP

• Total voters

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Which type would you pick to be your guardian angle?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Honestly, another ENFP.

But one that knows of our true inner strength and potential for growth as a type. I feel as though I am always seeking that person that just gets me, in a way I cannot describe. Someone that sees me, beyond the facade. But someone that can also prop me up and stand beside me as we lay our heads on the cool grass of night and dream on together to soar to new heights

I suppose then, I seek a better version of myself as the one to lead me towards the future. :)

Atomic Fiend

My guardian angle is 80 degrees. I needed one that was acute to point out the misspelling in the poll and original post.

blob

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
if i had to chose......... estp cause nobody said<3:)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guardian angle is 80 degrees. I needed one that was acute to point out the misspelling in the poll and original post.

I'm not sure why no one is picking the right angle.

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I am sitting here laughing so hard over everyone's posts here concerning angles that I thought, these are hilarious, but... What? Of course I missed that spelling error in the OP and only NOW caught on :doh:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am sitting here laughing so hard over everyone's posts here concerning angles that I thought, these are hilarious, but... What? Of course I missed that spelling error in the OP and only NOW caught on :doh:
You could now fix the misspelling, so all of those jokes look silly and misplaced.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
came in thinking I'd be clever with an angle joke, saw how many people beat me and therefore how unoriginal I am.

Kurt Angle? He looks like a hairless wookie but he'd make me feel safe :)

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
came in thinking I'd be clever with an angle joke, saw how many people beat me and therefore how unoriginal I am.

Kurt Angle? He looks like a hairless wookie but he'd make me feel safe :)

You may be late to the party but at least you weren't oblivious to it as I was.