• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Temperaments] Which type would you pick to be your guardian angle?

type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• INTJ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ENTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ESTJ

• INFP

• INFJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFP

• ESFP

• Total voters

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP or INFJ. they've been good guidance to me thus far... <3

Daisyness

ENFP

I'm yet to meet one in real life. Having one as a guardian angel would be so amusing ahahaha. like a prankster guardian angel who will help me mess with people.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
A right angle, of course.

Metis

ENFP

I'm yet to meet one in real life. Having one as a guardian angel would be so amusing ahahaha. like a prankster guardian angel who will help me mess with people.

You want an ENTP, like Q was to Picard, then.

Metis

I was torn between ESTJ & ISTJ. I think I would want my angel to have good sense, and not pressure me to be a people-pleaser. An ESTP was my 3rd choice.

I picked ISTJ.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could do worse than have an ENFP - a complementary angle.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I could do worse than have an ENFP - a complementary angle.

This is horrible... I think I've seen the word "angle" so often in this thread I've started to accept THAT as the intended word in the OP, and not angel. This post of yours doesn't help either... "complementary angle" goodness! That's a good one btw :D

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
@ universe gib isfj plz. i need

a ride or die protective istp would be gr9 too, when i think about it.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I could harness the soulless nature of an NT I would be sure would be on my side at all times and whose goals were MY goals...without plans of his own but only there to help ME (i.e. this particular NT's emotional loyalty to me is beyond doubt and he is TOTALLY emotionally available towards me as well..I mean, why else be a guardian angel if you are not up to always be on my side and hear me btich?!) ...then....I'd rule the fucking world with an ENTJ or INTJ by my side.

Honestly though the right answer has to be ENFP. No other type could serve energetically to help sustain my kind of vibe - that of my ideas and inner yearnings...as well as an ENFP would...and that is what a guardian angel should provide...solace and support for your own particular way of being. Good thing I already have my higher self for that...but I've been putting him in on the naughty chair for a while now :(

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
If I could harness the soulless nature of an NT I would be sure would be on my side at all times and whose goals were MY goals...without plans of his own but only there to help ME (i.e. this particular NT's emotional loyalty to me is beyond doubt and he is TOTALLY emotionally available towards me as well..I mean, why else be a guardian angel if you are not up to always be on my side and hear me btich?!) ...then....I'd rule the fucking world with an ENTJ or INTJ by my side. Honestly though the right answer has to be ENFP. No other type could serve energetically to help sustain my kind of vibe - that of my ideas and inner yearnings...as well as an ENFP would...and that is what a guardian angel should provide...solace and support for your own particular way of being. Good thing I already have my higher self for that...but I've been putting him in on the naughty chair for a while now :(
....now i feel like the reason intjs somehow stay is because i dont want shit.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
....now i feel like the reason intjs somehow stay is because i dont want shit.

I don't think I understood a word of yout meant here.Shit?Stay?Intjs? Please clarify. I now it's not about me but now I'm curious :D

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESTP is objectively the best answer. High Se will ensure that threats get handled before they even reach you. Ti to organize and arrange pathways for you that wouldn't be normally taken through conventional means. Fe for social prowess and a quick escape rope from awkward situations. Low Ni meaning very little bragging and very little meddling from the angel. Plus this angel would be gifted with +3 mechanic skill and +2 athletic ability, which will eventually be bestowed upon me because they're my angel.

ExFJ angel is going to put an agenda on you. ENxP angel is going to do a shit job and then somehow manage to fall in love with you (which is so inconvenient and ruins the point). IxFP is going to do a shit job but unlike their extroverted counterparts, you'll hate each other. IxTP will only help you when you absolutely need the help, otherwise they'll just piggy back off of you. INxJ might not even help you at all, to busy trying out other shit and inevitably failing that. ISxJ could maybe do a decent job, probably would nag you a bit though.

Se-doms are the only ones I trust with this much power over my life.

Atomic Fiend

ESTP is objectively the best answer. High Se will ensure that threats get handled before they even reach you. Ti to organize and arrange pathways for you that wouldn't be normally taken through conventional means. Fe for social prowess and a quick escape rope from awkward situations. Low Ni meaning very little bragging and very little meddling from the angel. Plus this angel would be gifted with +3 mechanic skill and +2 athletic ability, which will eventually be bestowed upon me because they're my angel.

ExFJ angel is going to put an agenda on you. ENxP angel is going to do a shit job and then somehow manage to fall in love with you (which is so inconvenient and ruins the point). IxFP is going to do a shit job but unlike their extroverted counterparts, you'll hate each other. IxTP will only help you when you absolutely need the help, otherwise they'll just piggy back off of you. INxJ might not even help you at all, to busy trying out other shit and inevitably failing that. ISxJ could maybe do a decent job, probably would nag you a bit though.

You didn't answer the question girl, we need degrees! Acute, Obtuse or Right?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
everyone needs an acute INFP and an obtuse ENTP with a right angle ISTJ. Along with the complimentary ESTJ angle and the supplementary INTP. :D

Metis

LOL! An ENTP angel would "do a shit job and then somehow manage to fall in love with you"?

What would be wrong with having an ExTJ angel?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LOL! An ENTP angel would "do a shit job and then somehow manage to fall in love with you"?

What would be wrong with having an ExTJ angel?

Te doms can't be angels, obviously.