• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type do you most admire and why?

Krys

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pretty self-explanatory title.

I'll start. I admire ENFJs most. This might subliminally be because of Oprah, but ENFJs seem to be really charismatic kind people to me. You know, going by type description alone obviously. Although I do have an ENFJ friend and he's just amazing. I've never seen someone so comfortable talking in front of a crowd of people. As someone who hates doing this, its a trait I really admire in other people.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No MBTI types. I admire personality traits in individuals... like: kindness, tenacity, forgiveness,etc. I've met too many people of all types and there have been good and bad people among all. It's more individualistic for me.

Krys

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No MBTI types. I admire personality traits in individuals... like: kindness, tenacity, forgiveness,etc. I've met too many people of all types and there have been good and bad people among all. It's more individualistic for me.

Yeah I get that. That's actually another thread I made in one of the other subforums, specifically about traits you value in other people. I guess I should specify that this is by type description alone.

So it's all theoretical, of course.

Lead Guitar Wankery

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't really experience admiration for people—certainly not for things they have no control over (such as type).

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I don't really experience admiration for people—certainly not for things they have no control over (such as type).

**Shreds a harmonic face-melter guitar solo to echo his agreement**

Indeed. You cannot admire anyone but their deeds.
It is absolutely ludicrous to admire a Type because of mere previously written words about it. Sometimes people use MBTI types as a biased mean for segregation, as if humans needed more forms of apartheid.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes people use MBTI types as a biased mean for segregation, as if humans needed more forms of apartheid.

I've seen this. Typism is indeed a real thing. There are quite a few people on Tumblr who are strongly against racist/sexist/homophobic speech but seem to have no issues with spreading stereotypes and making negative generalizations about specific MBTI types.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP - because their talents are so very foreign and awe-inspring to me. I cannot even fathom doing what they do with such utter ease and zest for life.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I get that. That's actually another thread I made in one of the other subforums, specifically about traits you value in other people. I guess I should specify that this is by type description alone.

So it's all theoretical, of course.

Ohhh okay. Then it has to be either ESFPs or ISFJs due to their tenacity and ability to maneuver in life. I can get stagnate but they usually know how to shake themselves out of it.

Metis

ESFP

Because that's how I viewed myself when I was young and looked forward to my life! I related to ESFP characters and believed I would grow up developing ESFP traits. Instead, I developed introverted traits. I admire the ESFP archetype for excellence in living in the real world and being awesome in it, instead of retreating into a detached mental space like I did.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm, well I've noticed something I love in all the types really. ♡ I love the intelligence and curiosity that NTs have. The dauntless and zealous approach that SPs have to life. The loyalty and dedication of STJs. The selflessness and kindness of FJs. And the compassion of NFPs. c: I think that's everyone haha, it's really hard to just pick one type because I've met and admire so many people of every type. They're all lovely to me ^^

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xxTPs with their strong Ti's.

RestlessNative

I like unrelenting self confidence in a person. People that genuinely dont care what people say about them. Fire in thier soul.
I think its because they dont need you, they want you. I like directness (as I'm mostly oblivious to signals), and I like the softness they afford you (only) makes you feel good. - they also make me a better person as I have to be more decisive / brave to keep up (INTP)

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The NT types. I love the way each of them think. It's hard to pick. I'd probably go with INTJ if I had to pick one. They're such interesting people, and I love interacting with them. I respect the way they present themselves.
This is all generalized of course.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like keystroke typing, it helps me get the words down.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably ENFPs and INFJs for different reasons. I admire INFJs insights, thinking and ability to get others to open up about themselves. I admire ENFPs for their charisma, energy, interpersonal skills and how much fun they are. I like being around both of them though sometimes ENFPs wear me out with all the talking.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't admire any types. I occasionally admire individuals who belong to a type, but not because of their type.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't admire any individuals. I occasionally admire types that belong to an individual, but not because of the individual.