• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What Type Do You Want In A Relationship?

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best:

How about one night stands (if your into it):

Best friends:

Your type:

StrawberryBoots

I'm in love with an INTJ. He's much older than me, but we can talk for hours about everything from finance to the moon.

What's a one night stand? Seriously, I'm not that kind of girl.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
I'm in love with an INTJ. He's much older than me, but we can talk for hours about everything from finance to the moon.

What's a one night stand? Seriously, I'm not that kind of girl.

Mooney and phi-nances!
Oh how connected they are.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: INTJ

How about one night stands (if your into it):
Every
Niggas
Favorite
Pussy

Best friends: INTP

Your type: idk... INTJ ENTJ ENTP?

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Long term: INTJ ... or ONE very special, one-of-a-kind INTJ

Best friends: SJs

One night stands: no.

My type: Fe user ... currently leaning SFJ

MyMindNeedsSedation

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: xNFJ

How about one night stands (if your into it): Not into it, but ENxP

Best friends: any type besides STJs

Your type: INTP

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Simple equation: find a significant other/spouse based on love and mutual respect. But be sure that you do so from a healthy place and don't cut corners. They MUST be intellectually and sexually compatible with you or the fun will run out quickly as one partner begins to feel chronically imposed upon and the other left unsatisfied or feeling guilty for making frequent requests for intimacy. And that goes for you that would love to have sex twice a day to those that prefer to say they are asexual.
One night stands are not the answer, like scratching an itch they only make it worse.

type does not matter as much as compatibility and willingness to work daily at the relationship. Type and severity of how type is personified are variable and not a great predictor of whether or not a relationship will work.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Simple equation: find a significant other/spouse based on love and mutual respect. But be sure that you do so from a healthy place and don't cut corners. They MUST be intellectually and sexually compatible with you or the fun will run out quickly as one partner begins to feel chronically imposed upon and the other left unsatisfied or feeling guilty for making frequent requests for intimacy. And that goes for you that would love to have sex twice a day to those that prefer to say they are asexual.
One night stands are not the answer, like scratching an itch they only make it worse.

type does not matter as much as compatibility and willingness to work daily at the relationship. Type and severity of how type is personified are variable and not a great predictor of whether or not a relationship will work.

Yea yea... But this is typologycentral.com
Your answer belongs on eharmony

And twice a day?

Thats just breakfast.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea yea... But this is typologycentral.com Your answer belongs on eharmony And twice a day? Thats just breakfast.
You can waste time and effort if you like, but efficiency and good reasoning belong everywhere. If more people used them initially and consistently , eharmony, et al. would not exist.
However, if your rash of posts asking the dating/sexual attraction and type preference of other members is a thinly veiled (read obvious) ploy to increase your own efficency in zeroing in on those with whom you may have a shot here or elsewhere, knock yourself out; but know that what you are doing is quintessential "eharmony" territory behavior.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
You can waste time and effort if you like, but efficiency and good reasoning belong everywhere. If more people used them initially and consistently , eharmony, et al. would not exist.
However, if your rash of posts asking the dating/sexual attraction and type preference of other members is a thinly veiled (read obvious) ploy to increase your own efficency in zeroing in on those with whom you may have a shot here or elsewhere, knock yourself out; but know that what you are doing is quintessential "eharmony" territory behavior.

Actually I'm not single, nor do I expect to have physical relationships with these people.

The fact is mbti is unsatisfactory at best, which is why eharmony and the like doesn't use it.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually I'm not single, nor do I expect to have physical relationships with these people. The fact is mbti is unsatisfactory at best, which is why eharmony and the like doesn't use it.
Congratulations, you just went on the defensive and undercut your previous argument and posts, essentially making my argument for me. Not sure what you where aiming for, but I don't think it will hold water at this point.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I want somebody to treat me like I'm in the second grade and look after my selfish "look after me needs."

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Another thread about sex and attraction and types? Dude, shouldn't you try Tinder instead of a psychology-based forum?

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Another thread about sex and attraction and types? Dude, shouldn't you try Tinder instead of a psychology-based forum?

If you simply read the comment at the top you will see I am not single.

My interests are my interests. My threads are my questions to the community.

Dont like it? Thats fine

You can make your own thread. Its fun.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every
Niggas
Favorite
Pussy

please stop embarrassing yourself by continuing to post this on the forum. assuming you are the fedora-wearing white boy in your avatar, you have no business dropping n-bombs repeatedly. the joke would be wack as fuck regardless.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First off, just wanna say I am an ENFP and I am not gonna have a one night stand with you, especially not with that stupid joke you keep carrying around probably making 99.9% of ENFPs cringe.

Now I am gonna say I'd probably lean toward another Fi type. I want someone with a strong moral system inside. I tend to be quite friendly with INFPs.
A thinker with compassion (like [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION]) is nice because they can calmly balance me. so maybe an ENTP or something of sorts.
Best friends, whatever [MENTION=30445]thepink-cloakedninja[/MENTION] type ends up actually being apparently is totally my type of friendship ;) Gonna say SFJ merely based on their compassion and peacekeeping abilities and they can hit me upside the head and remind me to be a sane person.

and I don't do one night stands, in case you didn't get that hint. :p

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you simply read the comment at the top you will see I am not single.

My interests are my interests. My threads are my questions to the community.

Dont like it? Thats fine

You can make your own thread. Its fun.

You are making a clown of yourself with these threads. If you want to be respected, stop trying to hit on females here and stop post things to find out what they want, this is just inappropriate.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Honestly, the type that attracts me the post to a relationship is ESTJ type 3-6-8. I always thought these type was attractive even before I was into the MBTI. I'm well aware of this archtype when I see it.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First off, just wanna say I am an ENFP and I am not gonna have a one night stand with you, especially not with that stupid joke you keep carrying around probably making 99.9% of ENFPs cringe.

Now I am gonna say I'd probably lean toward another Fi type. I want someone with a strong moral system inside. I tend to be quite friendly with INFPs.
A thinker with compassion (like [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION]) is nice because they can calmly balance me. so maybe an ENTP or something of sorts.
Best friends, whatever [MENTION=30445]thepink-cloakedninja[/MENTION] type ends up actually being apparently is totally my type of friendship ;) Gonna say SFJ merely based on their compassion and peacekeeping abilities and they can hit me upside the head and remind me to be a sane person.

and I don't do one night stands, in case you didn't get that hint. :p

Honestly, I think my enneagram determines what kind of friend I am far more than my MBTI type, though neither are perfect.

And you're an amazing friend to me too. :wubbie: