• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What Type Do You Want In A Relationship?

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know of what use this information is to you but here it is:

When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: INTP. I am currently engaged to one.

How about one night stands (if your into it): Not into casual sex of any type.

Best friends: Gosh, so many. In the order of closeness to me, INTP (2 I'm equally close to), ENFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ISFJ, ISFP, ENFP

Your type: ENTJ (or ESTJ maybe. Te dom for sure)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
First off, just wanna say I am an ENFP and I am not gonna have a one night stand with you, especially not with that stupid joke you keep carrying around probably making 99.9% of ENFPs cringe. Now I am gonna say I'd probably lean toward another Fi type. I want someone with a strong moral system inside. I tend to be quite friendly with INFPs. A thinker with compassion (like [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION]) is nice because they can calmly balance me. so maybe an ENTP or something of sorts. Best friends, whatever [MENTION=30445]thepink-cloakedninja[/MENTION] type ends up actually being apparently is totally my type of friendship ;) Gonna say SFJ merely based on their compassion and peacekeeping abilities and they can hit me upside the head and remind me to be a sane person. and I don't do one night stands, in case you didn't get that hint. :p
They do say ENTP is the nicest of tea thinkerso lol. ;)
As for what types I seek in relationships I tend to get on well with dom Ne people sInce we get each other's thought process and can talk for hours on end. I also like Se dons as they do what us Ne talk about but I like all types provided they are healthy

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best:

INTJ

How about one night stands (if your into it):

Never went there but if i were single again, ISTP :drool:
ISFP could be fun too...

Certain INTPs and ISTJs can definitely be titilatingly hot through shared Ne, so i wouldnt rule them out, though im typically more sexually attracted to any combo of NiSe

Best friends:

NTJ, IXTP and FP

Your type:

ENFP

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: ISxJ.

How about one night stands (if your into it): Any type.

Best friends: ISFJ, ESFP, INTP, ENTJ, INFJ, ISTJ

Your type: ENTJ

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
People i want in my life i prefer to be any type.

Those i dont want in my life i dont care what type they are.

Dont have time for statistical analysis to keep me from finding needles in haystacks. Or even statistical analysis to figure out which hay stack is "probably" best. My scale is fuzzy and adaptable...people are applied to it, not it applied to people.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I have learned to appreciate everyone and look at them from a different lense.

One night stands : Mostly ESFJ, ESFP, ISFJ.
Long Term : INTJ, ENTJ, INFP, INFJ, ENFP.
I appreciate the maelstrom of emotions in the feelers. I just sit there smiling being zealously amused by their perspective on things and how their speech is reigned by emotions.
NTs make for great conversations, debunkers, and analysts. Also, great decision makers and goal-oriented. There is no NTJ couple that doesn't radiate the aura of "I got this".
My type :INTJ/ENTJ.

nonsubstance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: ENTJ or ISTP

Best friends: INFP

Your type: INTP

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: INTP > INFJ > ENTP > INFP

How about one night stands (if your into it): I am not interesting in this kind relationship. I will rather bye a whore of any type. :bye:

Best friend: ISFP(male)

Your type: INTJ

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i hope to god i never wind up in a relationship with a type, i'd rather be with a person

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
I can only speak from my personal experiences(how else do you expect me to answer it?)

When planning a long term relationship, this type fits you best: ENTJ, ESTJ, ESFP, ENFP, ENTP, ENFJ

How about one night stands (if your into it): I'm into it. In this case, I'm not picky about personalities. Hell, I hardly ever think what type is a person whom just have slept with me last night. So any type will do.

Best friends: ESFP, ISFP, ISTP, INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, ESTJ, ISTJ, ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP, INFP

Your type: ESTP

TopKek

MBTI Type
iNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Long-term: INFJ or ENFP, the sweethearts :3
One night stand: ESxP (i'd only go with it if i'm drunk and if the guy is 10/10)
Best friends: i can be friends with all types honestly and all my current friends are mixed, however my closest and longest ever friend is ISFP :)
My type: ENTP ofc

blob

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
anywan with a very loving heart <3:wubbie:
i yet to find it ;-; haha
kthxbye......

8bitwalrus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w?
Best friends:
My best friends are ENTP, INTJ, and ENFJ, so I guess I just really enjoy intuitives. :p

Long-term relationship:
I'm currently dating an ENTP and find we're highly compatible. I don't do well with Sensing types.

Your type:
ENTJ.