User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    °Nt

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Owl View Post
    You can waste time and effort if you like, but efficiency and good reasoning belong everywhere. If more people used them initially and consistently , eharmony, et al. would not exist.
    However, if your rash of posts asking the dating/sexual attraction and type preference of other members is a thinly veiled (read obvious) ploy to increase your own efficency in zeroing in on those with whom you may have a shot here or elsewhere, knock yourself out; but know that what you are doing is quintessential "eharmony" territory behavior.
    Actually I'm not single, nor do I expect to have physical relationships with these people.

The fact is mbti is unsatisfactory at best, which is why eharmony and the like doesn't use it.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EnnisPreit View Post
    Actually I'm not single, nor do I expect to have physical relationships with these people. The fact is mbti is unsatisfactory at best, which is why eharmony and the like doesn't use it.
    Congratulations, you just went on the defensive and undercut your previous argument and posts, essentially making my argument for me. Not sure what you where aiming for, but I don't think it will hold water at this point.
    Likes EnnisPreit liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I want somebody to treat me like I'm in the second grade and look after my selfish "look after me needs."
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher
    Likes Red Ribbon liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Another thread about sex and attraction and types? Dude, shouldn't you try Tinder instead of a psychology-based forum?
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Likes Tiger Owl, chickpea, Red Ribbon liked this post

MBTI
    °Nt

Quote Originally Posted by shpotva View Post
    Another thread about sex and attraction and types? Dude, shouldn't you try Tinder instead of a psychology-based forum?
    If you simply read the comment at the top you will see I am not single.

My interests are my interests. My threads are my questions to the community.

Dont like it? Thats fine

You can make your own thread. Its fun.
    The nature of my sine is 23.4 at best.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Every
    Niggas
    Favorite
    Pussy
    please stop embarrassing yourself by continuing to post this on the forum. assuming you are the fedora-wearing white boy in your avatar, you have no business dropping n-bombs repeatedly. the joke would be wack as fuck regardless.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    172 sx/so

First off, just wanna say I am an ENFP and I am not gonna have a one night stand with you, especially not with that stupid joke you keep carrying around probably making 99.9% of ENFPs cringe.

Now I am gonna say I'd probably lean toward another Fi type. I want someone with a strong moral system inside. I tend to be quite friendly with INFPs.
    A thinker with compassion (like @Cat Brainz) is nice because they can calmly balance me. so maybe an ENTP or something of sorts.
    Best friends, whatever @thepink-cloakedninja type ends up actually being apparently is totally my type of friendship Gonna say SFJ merely based on their compassion and peacekeeping abilities and they can hit me upside the head and remind me to be a sane person.

and I don't do one night stands, in case you didn't get that hint. :p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

If you simply read the comment at the top you will see I am not single.

My interests are my interests. My threads are my questions to the community.

Dont like it? Thats fine

You can make your own thread. Its fun.
    You are making a clown of yourself with these threads. If you want to be respected, stop trying to hit on females here and stop post things to find out what they want, this is just inappropriate.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"
    468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Honestly, the type that attracts me the post to a relationship is ESTJ type 3-6-8. I always thought these type was attractive even before I was into the MBTI. I'm well aware of this archtype when I see it.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyLarsen View Post
    First off, just wanna say I am an ENFP and I am not gonna have a one night stand with you, especially not with that stupid joke you keep carrying around probably making 99.9% of ENFPs cringe.

Now I am gonna say I'd probably lean toward another Fi type. I want someone with a strong moral system inside. I tend to be quite friendly with INFPs.
    A thinker with compassion (like @Cat Brainz) is nice because they can calmly balance me. so maybe an ENTP or something of sorts.
    Best friends, whatever @thepink-cloakedninja type ends up actually being apparently is totally my type of friendship Gonna say SFJ merely based on their compassion and peacekeeping abilities and they can hit me upside the head and remind me to be a sane person.

and I don't do one night stands, in case you didn't get that hint. :p
    Honestly, I think my enneagram determines what kind of friend I am far more than my MBTI type, though neither are perfect.

And you're an amazing friend to me too.
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Jazzy Orchid, Red Ribbon liked this post