• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Descriptions on the Web of Your MBTI Type

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
From the Enspired Profiles pages I found this paragraph particularly definitive of myself.

attachment.php

I can be a real prick about that.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
The absolute best website I've found is Best-Fit Type : Exploring the Multiple Models of Personality Type. I think highly of both the website and the book that it's exerpted from ( Amazon.com: The 16 Personality Types, Descriptions for Self-Discovery: Linda V. Berens, Dario Nardi: Books )......
I agree with Sarah wholeheartedly and it coincides with edcoaching's thoughts. The average person does not want to invest the time and energy to determine their best fit type. I know that even the word "Analyzer" (what I see in myself from the title) fits me well from Berens/Nardi description. What you do determine quickly is there is little or no mention of mechanics in the self-descriptions. On another note and something that I have admitted in the past is why I came to believe that I was INT initially and why many ESTPs may mistype as ENTJ.

Last edited:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like Enspired Profiles' description(s).

Some of the ISFP description is right, but some things are totally wrong for me. It won't let me copy the text for some reason, but:

"ISFPs are naturally cooperative people." - BZZZZZ

"They eat slowly and savor their food." - BZZZZZ (I usually eat like it's going to be taken away from me if I don't wolf it down)

"They are the most patient of all the types." BZZZZZ (I think they really mean lazy, not patient. I HATE waiting. For anything.)

sade

I really liked the Enspired profle's description(s), but the page has moved. Does any one have an idea where they could be found again?

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
I really liked the Enspired profle's description(s), but the page has moved. Does any one have an idea where they could be found again?

Hello again, Peabody here.

Sadly the first page of the INFP profile is missing... Improbable!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
the one that stole their description from keirsey