• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Statistics About INTJs

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
25 statistics about INTJs

1. A survey of type and American political party affiliation found that among the INTJs sampled, 19% were Democrat, 40% Republican, and 41% Independent.
  2. In a study rating argumentativeness in the types, INTJs were the second most argumentative after ENTJs.
  3. The 16PF is a personality test that measures various traits that have been found to be semi-associated with MBTI types. INTJs exhibited the third lowest level of “liveliness.” ISTJs and ISFPs were even less lively, while INFJs were slightly more so. Liveliness was most strongly exhibited by ESFPs and ENFPs.
  4. 64.4% of INTJs in a 3,036 person study indicated that they did in fact believe in a higher spiritual power. Only 23.1% of the INTJs were atheistic, and 12.5% were agnostic.
  5. INTJs tie with ENFPs as the type with the third lowest rate of heart disease/hypertension; in fact, only 15.4% of INTJs reported experiencing these conditions.

Xiadais

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Number 9... I'm laughing so hard. Maybe this is why I love O-chem exams so much.

11... What do you expect with a sample size of 78? Or maybe it's actually statistically unlikely for both INTJ and INFJ to be absent in a population of 78, but I don't feel like doing the statistics because I should go to bed.

15... Nope, absolutely not me. I hate arguments. ;) (But honestly, I mostly avoid debates because even though I know I'm right, I'm often not confident enough and don't think I can explain myself properly.)