User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Default Do you think people fear INTJs? If so, why do you think this is the case?

Do people fear INTJs? If so, why do they? If not, why don't they?

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I once met someone I thought was an INTJ. He had the typical death glare, and looked like he was plotting to take over the world. I found that rather disconcerting. As I got to know him better, I realized he was not evil or even necessarily in bad mood; his face just looked like that. I also realized he was no INTJ. Probably more like an ENFJ.

I also have a cousin who's a confirmed INTJ. He's not intimidating at all. Even with a slight death glare.

So I guess it depends on the individual.

Hope that helps.
    Likes Scapegoated 4 fun liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

No

johari
    nohari
    Likes Yuu liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    No
    explain more?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Pff, no. Why would they?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Pff, no. Why would they?
    Idk, like Im not sure if they fear me or what I talk about, but I feel like a lot of people make a conscious effort to avoid interacting with me, and sometimes I ask questions that have them scrambling to get away in a paniced frenzy. Like they want to avoid talking about/adressing the subjects I bring up all together. Of course, this is not everyone, honestly, I feel like it's more of a feeler thing to react that way, but nonetheless, it happens with a fair bit of regularity to me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoated 4 fun View Post
    Idk, like Im not sure if they fear me or what I talk about, but I feel like a lot of people make a conscious effort to avoid interacting with me, and sometimes I ask questions that have them scrambling to get away in a paniced frenzy. Like they want to avoid talking about/adressing the subjects I bring up all together. Of course, this is not everyone, honestly, I feel like it's more of a feeler thing to react that way, but nonetheless, it happens with a fair bit of regularity to me.
    This is very interesting. What sort of questions do you ask?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTP None

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Of The Forest View Post
    This is very interesting. What sort of questions do you ask?
    Like to my 3rd grade teacher who was clearly pregnant but would get angry at us for merely talking, not engaging in, talking about sex. Literally. So one day I asked her why she's allowed to have sex and we're not even allowed to talk about it. She didn't even attempt to answer the question, she sent me to the PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE just for asking that! And the worst part is, the principle actually went along with it and had her back throughout the whole ordeal!
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Like to my 3rd grade teacher who was clearly pregnant but would get angry at us for merely talking, not engaging in, talking about sex. Literally. So one day I asked her why she's allowed to have sex and we're not even allowed to talk about it. She didn't even attempt to answer the question, she sent me to the PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE just for asking that! And the worst part is, the principle actually went along with it and had her back throughout the whole ordeal!
    Lol. I can understand that reaction. Most 3rd graders I've known (myself included) didn't have the emotional maturity or intellectual curiosity to sustain a conversation of that nature, without it devolving into something inappropriate.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Lol. I can understand that reaction. Most 3rd graders I've known (including myself) weren't emotionally mature or intellectually curious enough to discuss sex without the subject devolving into something inappropriate. Likely they assumed you and the other children couldn't handle it.
    Likes Scapegoated 4 fun liked this post