• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is having an EAGLE eye sign of being a sensor?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Because i have eagle eyes.

Like i can identify someone around. I can sense you easily when you're around. I can easily pin point someone in a crowd because i have eagle eyes..

So? Sensors? Or Intuitives who also have eagle eyes?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Se doms in particular tend to be very good at scanning and picking up on details. There's a reason detective is often listed as a good career choice for ESTP types.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I think Se doms in particular tend to be very good at scanning and picking up on details. There's a reason detective is often listed as a good career choice for ESTP types.
That's why i knew how the pervert followed me.

Earlier I've seen him again on the train lol

I have such an eagle eye

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't see them in a crowd if I don't know them well, but I remember I saw this person I talked to at the walmart one day. we haven't spoke in like a month. But yeah.
if I saw you once I'd probably forget. Unless you traumatized me.

Gone

No, it's the Ni eyes. Ni doms are psychic and magically find familiar faces in crowds. So you're obviously a Ni dom.
:yes:

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Jung clearly said NFP types scan their environment and are very observant. Detective- Journalism is often suggested for NPs as a career path. I actually think its more of an Si thing, comparing, scanning connecting the dots and looking for past, present, future patterns. Si combined with Ne at work. NFPs are knowing for picking up on things most people miss due to their scanning habits.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think eagle eyes could be associated with Sensing - Se and Si in different ways. Si sees details through a lens of internalized expectation based on what has been before. They would be good as detectives because they can see a detail that has changed. Se can take in a lot of new information in new situations and process it, which is the reason for the stereotypes that they make good racecar drivers and firefighters.

Sometimes iNtuitives walk into walls and doors. I've walked into poles and doors, but no walls yet.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually read somewhere that sensors can easily pick up and identify even the most intricate details of the object that they've set their eyes on. And its very comfortable and natural for them to do, and are very aware of their surroundings. Intuitives, on the other hand, tend to miss details and can be clumsier in this regard, since their information gathering function (Ne/Ni) is based more on abstract information rather than the concrete.

ecf900ba69a117b41127f273dd808768.png

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To expand what I'm trying to say in my previous post: Sensors can look at an object and can easily see its exact texture, color, and so on, without any intuitive lenses. That object is just a ball, for example, to them, and nothing else.
I can look at a ball and it instead just tells me something else completely, though I understand that it is just a object, it existing has a much more heavier significance to me that is difficult to explain.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I would say that's an attribute that most sensors have.
Just one of their super powers.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Not necessarily...I'm not certain it's type related...

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nørrsken;2848450 said:
To expand what I'm trying to say in my previous post: Sensors can look at an object and can easily see its exact texture, color, and so on, without any intuitive lenses. That object is just a ball, for example, to them, and nothing else. I can look at a ball and it instead just tells me something else completely, though I understand that it is just a object, it existing has a much more heavier significance to me that is difficult to explain.
N's and their sym-ball-ism. ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I need glasses for seeing far. I lost my S back in 7th grade damnit. I am just ITP now.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To expand what I'm trying to say in my previous post: Sensors can look at an object and can easily see its exact texture, color, and so on, without any intuitive lenses. That object is just a ball, for example, to them, and nothing else.
I can look at a ball and it instead just tells me something else completely, though I understand that it is just a object, it existing has a much more heavier significance to me that is difficult to explain.

Go ahead, tell me about your childhood problems and the ball ;)