• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is having an EAGLE eye sign of being a sensor?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually read somewhere that sensors can easily pick up and identify even the most intricate details of the object that they've set their eyes on. And its very comfortable and natural for them to do, and are very aware of their surroundings. Intuitives, on the other hand, tend to miss details and can be clumsier in this regard, since their information gathering function (Ne/Ni) is based more on abstract information rather than the concrete.

ecf900ba69a117b41127f273dd808768.png

Lets take your picture and break it into 4.

Take sensing, that image is Si. For Se move the arrow over to the sensing side and remove the arrows going into the grid. Its a very fast paced shallow sensing. Same idea behind Ne and Ni. So an SeNi will scan objects really quick and build a deeper intuition. Ne/Si wil intuit much more challow with a deeper sensory side. Se doesn't make sense of the world through a deeper S understanding. Its all about frequency and repetition.

you know those heads up displays where as the person scans their surrounding it displays everything, that's cool, but wouldn't be used much by Se.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lets take your picture and break it into 4.

Take sensing, that image is Si. For Se move the arrow over to the sensing side and remove the arrows going into the grid. Its a very fast paced shallow sensing. Same idea behind Ne and Ni. So an SeNi will scan objects really quick and build a deeper intuition. Ne/Si wil intuit much more challow with a deeper sensory side. Se doesn't make sense of the world through a deeper S understanding. Its all about frequency and repetition.

you know those heads up displays where as the person scans their surrounding it displays everything, that's cool, but wouldn't be used much by Se.

That's why we need to DO to learn best.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's why we need to DO to learn best.

There really is only so far "processing, knowing, thinking, etc." will get you. Sometimes you just have to RUN!!!!

I drive my brother nuts playing video games, he is like,

My brother: "lets think and analyze and..."
Me: *runs in*
My brother: "what are you doing, you just running in and dying over and over"
Me: yeah, its called practice
My brother: "you died again"
Me: but I keep getting closer

You gain experience in different things, get faster, face more scenarios, etc. Long term it just seems to work better for life...now if you were GAURANTEED nothing would change...nah...I would still jump in and get hands dirty before I do much planning.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
"Ten years ago I might have joined in
but don't time change those inclined
to think less of what is written
than what's wrote between the lines."

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
No, it's the Ni eyes. Ni doms are psychic and magically find familiar faces in crowds. So you're obviously a Ni dom.
:yes:
Really?? Can you explain your encounter? Or experience??