• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feelers ability to use emotions to get things immoral?

Hey Population: 1, I know this sounds kind of crappy, but I would appreciate it if you left my posts alone. I don't see a point in engaging in a conversation that is just going to be seen as silly. So please, I ask that you don't post anymore on my stuff. Thank you
Despite what you may think in your little self absorbed reality not everything that isn't of interest to you is silly irrelevant etc. Fine have your thread, you've only got a dozen or so others.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
explain that

Surely. I hope you can answer my other arguments for the sake and general health of the debate before asking such a question in the next time, though. Genetically, our DNA can shape itself through heritage, yet still culture and atmosphere contribute to the development of an individual and while MBTI is focused on a holistic development of an individual, the results are shaped because of these three reason that I have counted before, yet still, while being holistic, MBTI is focused on the outcomes of these to wrap up the conclusions of these three examples, so, it does not influence these three examples but it can be influenced by these three examples, yet, still there is insufficient data to say "feelers are more emotionally manipulative" except personal experiences which can also be based on misfortunate upbringings, such as you as proclaimed INTJ, see feelers as manipulative, but many INTJ do not and from what I have observed, they disagree with you in a logical ground, thus such observations can not be MBTI related because the developmental characteristics of these vindictive or grandiose traits are not MBTI related in the first place.

I hope this is clear enough for you. Meanwhile, please think on elaborating about the arguments that I have presented to you, for asking such a question before responding to them would be quite an emotional response for a thinker. Cheerio.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Despite what you may think in your little self absorbed reality not everything that isn't of interest to you is silly irrelevant etc. Fine have your thread, you've only got a dozen or so others.

No I was referring to the thread you left earlier because you thought arguing with me was silly. I wouldn't want to argue with you on any posts if you thought it was silly

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
So its a subjective thing, i.e. depending on specific instances and individuals?

No I was referring to the thread you left earlier because you thought arguing with me was silly. I wouldn't want to argue with you on any posts if you thought it was silly

If you were referring to another thread than why not (as crazy as this sounds) address me in that thread? Just because you can keep track of this maze of madness you created doesn't mean I'm obligated to. You and I won't have future conversations or issues because I'm done talking to you. Good luck kid.

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
If you were referring to another thread than why not (as crazy as this sounds) address me in that thread? Just because you can keep track of this maze of madness you created doesn't mean I'm obligated to. You and I won't have future conversations or issues because I'm done talking to you. Good luck kid.

I did address you in the thread, you still havent responded man. Good luck, "kid".

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what do you want to know?

Edit: You're a frustrating individual as you come in drop a response and pop out again. Forum ghost.

Yea, it takes some more to keep me glued to a place. Since I'm a "1-on-1" type ("Sx/Sp"), I'm more into private conversations about intimate experiences. Other than that I'll just hover around forums to see if there're other, more mature users already present to jive with.

Yea, it takes some more to keep me glued to a place. Since I'm a "1-on-1" type ("Sx/Sp"), I'm more into private conversations about intimate experiences. Other than than I'll just hover around forums to see if there're other, more mature users already present to jive with them.

Understood.

Lark

I think that kind of says a lot about what is understood by the feeling cognitive function to be honest, there's nothing wrong at all about usual emotional intelligence, although feelers or thinkers can be emotionally intelligent, its not a consequence of having either preference. I dont believe that a feeler automatically has a sort of emotional resonance that they can use to gain insight into others or manipulate them at all, which I guess is the implication.

As to others giving way to feeling types because they dont want to hurt their feelings or something of that kind, that's their business, if they cant stand their ground and over ride their own feeling response when that's called for or been triggered by another party.