• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Anti-sensor bias

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Intuition told them that because it cant actually see whats in front if it that well. It just uses a sixth sense of intuition it doesnt understand. :Laugh:

Both are valuable, intuition has a disconnect from reality that allows one to span out, while sensor has a connection to reality which is grounded. Utilize both, its the best of both worlds. Same applies to T vs F. Time and place for both, instead of picking one why dont people figure out when and where you are good at using the functions you have available and do that.

Anti-sensor bias is N ego minimizing what it cant do. I honestly see an equal amount of sensors and intuitives in this world. Its like just because we use "senses" to see the world it must be a "sensor" world. In ways i am thankful for being aux S and Tert N because i find both S and N to be highly useful and functions that work awesome together as a checks and balance system. Both are half ass on their own.

mmm, that makes a lot of sense really. The best, most balanced types in this regard are those with S/N as their middle functions huh? I would guess that these personality types are also less in need of others to balance them since they aren't so heavy S or N? Like, I hate to admit it since I have a bit of pride in being as self reliant as I am (could certainly be better though!) but I really DO need my Sensor friends to help keep me grounded at the end of the day.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mmm, that makes a lot of sense really. The best, most balanced types in this regard are those with S/N as their middle functions huh? I would guess that these personality types are also less in need of others to balance them since they aren't so heavy S or N? Like, I hate to admit it since I have a bit of pride in being as self reliant as I am (could certainly be better though!) but I really DO need my Sensor friends to help keep me grounded at the end of the day.
Yes, i really enjoy and appreciate the F people in my life. I am picky about the ones i surround myself with.