• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nickname explained...

furblug

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Hello typoC.

Why don't all of you explain why you chose your nickname as your alternate persona on this forum?

I'll start off by explaining mine. "Furblug" was a name I invented for my imaginary friend/first pet I ever had when I was really young. It really was a no-brainer. I didn't overthink it; it just came as a natural combination of sounds.
I then went on to create an email with that title.
Mind you, it was the 90s and the internet culture was still at its peak. So I went ahead and adopted this nickname.
Now that many years have passed by, and I drifted away from my online presence, coming back to you, it only seemed fair that I resurrect this nickname.

How about you?
What made you choose these words to represent you on this forum?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A Yamato Nadeshiko is the archetype of the perfect Japanese woman/wife, and many of the ISFJ descriptions paint the type to be the ideal housewife and mother as well.

On the other hand, I am but a dumb, silly, clumsy gay boy who would make an absolutely awful Yamato Nadeshiko.

I chose the name because it's ironic. Making fun of my own type's stereotypes and how they don't fit me.