• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This thread is inspired by @Cat Brainz aka Mr. Bat s#@*t Crazy... Hahaha that name just came to mind, kidding Brain! :D
But here we are, two Ne dominant types, who would win a boxing match for the trolliest of types? Ready, go!
I will say, I don't consider what ENFPs do as trollish, of the pimply Internet kid variety, but more along the lines of teasing and playful banter with people. Saying things and doing things to see how people would react. Essentially, both types do the same thing for the same reaction and rationale, to gain further insight into a person, either through there mind with the ENTP, or through their "being" with the ENFP.
So! Under these definitions of trolliness, who is the king of trolls?
I have so many stories to tell of things I've done but I'd love to first hear what you guys have to say. Anyone have any stories of ENP friends being slightly mischievous or do you yourself ever poke the bear? :newwink:

*Edit
In case this thread isn't clear, my intention is to keep this a fun thread, poking fun at each of the types, but, I am actually interested in more serious discussion too about how the Ne dom types go about their Ne extravaganza interacting with people and how they're similar/different.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Poor Mr Creams thinks ENFPs can win thi9s battle. ENFP vs ENTP trolling match is like paring Tyson up with a weeny kid with zero boxing exp with the ENTP being the Tyson of trolling and the ENFP being the weeny kid :tongue10:. As for my personal stoires too many to count but one good memorable troll I had was getting my grandfather to tell me any embarrassing stoires he had before a school concert (I was the guy to enterain them while the actors changed) in that he got naked on accident in a sauna room then I told a audience of 400-500 strong with him present. Of course I didnt name him but I did say my grandfather had a funny accident lol. It was funny :D and my grandfather even found it funny (He is an INTP and a trolly one so he didnt care lol and puts many net trolls to shame despite not having any internet).

Another one was when I tricked a vegan in my schooldays into thinking they ate meat by putting a vegan meat flavoring cube into their food so they would taste the meat and she really got angry lol :D and I didn't even technicality make her break the vegan code.

Gonna tag another trolly Ne dom [MENTION=29256]There[/MENTION] here to tell her stoiries lol. [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] Id also love to hear if you can troll and please act as EDs lawyer and protect him for me.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All of my trolly moments take place in my head because I'm too nice to do the things. :( I'll come back in a bit with some semi-fun stuff though!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Poor Mr Creams thinks ENFPs can win thi9s battle. ENFP vs ENTP trolling match is like paring Tyson up with a weeny kid with zero boxing exp with the ENTP being the Tyson of trolling and the ENFP being the weeny kid :tongue10:. As for my personal stoires too many to count but one good memorable troll I had was getting my grandfather to tell me any embarrassing stoires he had before a school concert (I was the guy to enterain them while the actors changed) in that he got naked on accident in a sauna room then I told a audience of 400-500 strong with him present. Of course I didnt name him but I did say my grandfather had a funny accident lol. It was funny :D and my grandfather even found it funny (He is an INTP and a trolly one so he didnt care lol and puts many net trolls to shame despite not having any internet). Another one was when I tricked a vegan in my schooldays into thinking they ate meat by putting a vegan meat flavoring cube into their food so they would taste the meat and she really got angry lol :D and I didn't even technicality make her break the vegan code. Gonna tag another trolly Ne dom [MENTION=29256]There[/MENTION] here to tell her stoiries lol. [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] Id also love to hear if you can troll and please act as EDs lawyer and protect him for me.
Oh, I can defend myself against trollish acts thank you very much. But, I will make an exception for [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] as I'd love to have her on my team :happy2:

Just wondering though, that story of you telling the audience of your grandfather's mishap, would you have told it if you didn't think he'd be OK with it?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I think of ENFP trolling style, people like Hunter S. Thompson and John Lennon might jump to mind.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Re-enactment! :popc1:
Gamera (ENFP) vs. Guiron (ENTP)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, I can defend myself against trollish acts thank you very much. But, I will make an exception for [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] as I'd love to have her on my team :happy2:

Just wondering though, that story of you telling the audience of your grandfather's mishap, would you have told it if you didn't think he'd be OK with it?

Hmmm I wouldnt do it hmmm since I value peoples feelings to an extent (Shocker I know :D)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Brain is now an ENFP. Hey fight your reflection ED :D.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In Which The Pink-Cloaked Ninja Acts Like an ENTP

1. I poured water on my sister’s bed while she was asleep so she’d think she wet herself.
2. Once, a sister was really excited about a book arriving from Amazon so I stuck a giant poetry book of ours into an Amazon box, put it on the front porch, rang the doorbell, and ran away really fast. When she opened the door she thought her book had arrived but alas, it was only A Child’s Book of Poetry.
3. I went through the drive thru at the coffee shop I work at, pretending to be a customer and asked for a blended caramel and vanilla latte, layered like a macchiato, extra foam, and made with breve milk but nonfat. For people who aren’t familiar with specialty coffee … a blended coffee drink is like a frappe and it’s all mixed together and stuff, and so you can’t have it layered like a caramel macchiato (vanilla syrup in the bottom of the cup, and then milk, then espresso poured on top and then caramel drizzled on top) and you can’t have foam with a cold drink because foam is made whilst steaming the milk, and you can’t have a nonfat breve because a breve is made with half and half. Also, my coworker tried to get revenge on me by coming through the drive thru and asking if our refrigerator was running. His intention was to say “well then you’d better go catch it!” except that the fridge was broken, so I told him no and his plan was spoiled! Mwuhahahahahahaha.
4. I attended online school once, and got permission from the teacher to come onto the online classroom with the same name as one of my friends.
5. One time at Bible camp my cabin decided to fail the cabin inspections on purpose so we made our cabin really messy on purpose, and then after everyone had left I put a bunch of clothes into my cabin leader’s bed so it looked like a person was sleeping there, and then put taped a piece of paper up that said “the rapture!” so it looked like the rapture had happened but my cabin leader (who was supposed to be a devout Christian to be able to work at the camp) had been left behind.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. I poured water on my sister’s bed while she was asleep so she’d think she wet herself.
2. Once, a sister was really excited about a book arriving from Amazon so I stuck a giant poetry book of ours into an Amazon box, put it on the front porch, rang the doorbell, and ran away really fast. When she opened the door she thought her book had arrived but alas, it was only A Child’s Book of Poetry.
3. I went through the drive thru at the coffee shop I work at, pretending to be a customer and asked for a blended caramel and vanilla latte, layered like a macchiato, extra foam, and made with breve milk but nonfat. For people who aren’t familiar with specialty coffee … a blended coffee drink is like a frappe and it’s all mixed together and stuff, and so you can’t have it layered like a caramel macchiato (vanilla syrup in the bottom of the cup, and then milk, then espresso poured on top and then caramel drizzled on top) and you can’t have foam with a cold drink because foam is made whilst steaming the milk, and you can’t have a nonfat breve because a breve is made with half and half. Also, my coworker tried to get revenge on me by coming through the drive thru and asking if our refrigerator was running. His intention was to say “well then you’d better go catch it!” except that the fridge was broken, so I told him no and his plan was spoiled! Mwuhahahahahahaha.
4. I attended online school once, and got permission from the teacher to come onto the online classroom with the same name as one of my friends.
5. One time at Bible camp my cabin decided to fail the cabin inspections on purpose so we made our cabin really messy on purpose, and then after everyone had left I put a bunch of clothes into my cabin leader’s bed so it looked like a person was sleeping there, and then put taped a piece of paper up that said “the rapture!” so it looked like the rapture had happened but my cabin leader (who was supposed to be a devout Christian to be able to work at the camp) had been left behind.

Ha ha I never knew you was that trolly. Youve impressed me :) i gotta say and legit laughed out loud. Join me and we shlall beat ED together. I need a tag ream buddy since ED may be getting five sounds.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha ha I never knew you was that trolly. Youve impressed me :) i gotta say and legit laughed out loud. Join me and we shlall beat ED together. I need a tag ream buddy since ED may be getting five sounds.

Huzzah! Team Pinky & the Brain!

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Recruiting an NFP to your brigade are you? I see your lack of confidence in winning this duel is quite apparent.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm an honorary INTP, so I'm now a part of this thread too. There is nothing you can do about it. Shut up.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an honorary INTP, so I'm now a part of this thread too. There is nothing you can do about it. Shut up.

Join ussss! We can be team Peter has a Pink Brain!

Or ... Pinky & the Brain is Dead.

I like the first one better ... :huh:

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I used to work for Banana Republic in the stock room, and what was great about that is, me and my coworkers were basically left alone most of our shift while we hung out in the back and only on occasion had to walk the floor to clean up the sales areas. I quickly became known as the weirdo of the group, but in a good way. They always gave me this perplexed look when I'd say something or do something, then bust out laughing because they couldn't hold it in. My favorite though, was leaving behind "scenes" using whatever materials were left in the stock room that night. I'd do this on any closing shifts I had since it'd only be me in the back and I could get to work.

One night, I took all these mannequins body parts that we had in the back, took some bodies apart, and stuck hands, legs, feet, heads, into the large racks of clothes. When the morning crew would come in, they would be greeted with all these creepy humanistic parts strewn all over the stock room. Some were even hanging on ropes I found. It literally looked like something you'd see a horror movie.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/83/d3/8083d3d0cb1d75c90f4ec754f679bbe4.jpg

Attachments

• mannequin.jpg
    mannequin.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 8

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Umm...these are some pretty fantastic troll stories. Can I keep you on my shoulder for when the time comes?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Recruiting an NFP to your brigade are you? I see your lack of confidence in winning this duel is quite apparent.

You see charm is needed to win this and I had the charm to pull one of your own to my team so ha ha ha :tongue10:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to play but I feel I'm missing some of the inside jokes and would just ruin this party.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Entp hands down winner, ENFP IMO suck at trolling. They do follow pretty good though.