• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Battle of the Ne Doms

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Or are you simply early for what comes next?

In that case id better get my tent ready and camp out ready for the next round or should I run to my lab and concut something ready?. Hmm Ill just go on the seat of my pants and see what happens.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
maybe we can agree on healthy, new and innovative entps and old, broken and insane ones, hm?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Or are you simply early for what comes next?
Brain!! I missed having you there to lob back more ridiculous ideas. Gotta get back to work, but in due time, we shall Ne together again. ;)

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In that case id better get my tent ready and camp out ready for the next round or should I run to my lab and concut something ready?. Hmm Ill just go on the seat of my pants and see what happens.
As a true EP would say :D

Dreamer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
maybe we can agree on healthy, new and innovative entps and old, broken and insane ones, hm?
Where do you think the new ENPs get their ideas from, the old and insane ones!

I laughed so hard at this quote from Blackadder where he is explaining to his lord why the oppressed masses were so worked up:

"They are worked up, sir, because they are so poor that they are forced to have children as a cheap alternative to turkey at Christmas."

I lost it and my friend (INTP I think) was mortified that I'd found it that humorous. That quote I think captures the essence of absurd, sarcastic, and dark humor all in one go. As well as capturing the essence of Blackadder as a show.