• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Reevaluating my type

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I forget where the questionaire is, but know that I am a little bit older, and I know myself a little better, I want to see if my functional stack is really Ne-Fi-Te-Si or something else.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You see a wounded crocodile in the road. What do you see this situation as?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You see a wounded crocodile in the road. What do you see this situation as?

I just see it as a wounded crocodile in the road. I might shoot it in the head and brink it home to cook, though. I reckon it tastes like alligator, and I love cooking alligator I kill in the swamp.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] please do enneagram and mbti

Question one. Are you vegan or vegetarian for moral reasons? Is your bedroom messy?
Frankly, I don't give a crap about nonhumans unless it benefits humanity in some way, which is only because I am somebody who just so happens to be part of humanity. As a matter of fact, the only reason I care about environmentalism at all is that I was born in 1996 and I know that if we don't take care of climate change and pollution, and seek sustainable practices, it will impact my health, happiness, and safety negatively in a few years. Thus, I only support causes that either are pro-environmentalism, or if the environment isn't affected, pro-personal freedom (I have a libertarian bent and dislike authority...though I can work with authority when I have to.) As for a messy room, I have mounds of garbage everywhere and my whole house is highly disorganized. Disorder doesn't bother me much, but throwing things out or letting go of things does. I keep artifacts from my personal history.

Question two. Describe your ideal partner.
I'm a 21 year old male virgin, but I want a girl who is slim, short, petite, has dark hair, likes going on random adventures, can hold a discussion with me at least an hour or two a day about the Big Questions...and probably more. I don't get out in the dating world much. I'd like somebody more organized than me to bring balance if we had children.

Question (?) three. Tell me what you like to think about.

I think about my future goals a lot. The moment I think I have planned out every detail of my future, though, new information gets me thinking about my future again. I want financial security in life so I can buy the best things in life to enjoy before I meet my doom.

Question (?) four. Tell me what you love to do.

I like to talk about crazy things I've heard, or engage others in philosophical or political discussions to see how their ideas compare to mine and to determine if the beliefs I hold are really true. Besides being pretty sure there is no god(s) or supernatural forces, I'm pretty flexible philosophically. I should mention here that I am also pretty dovish since I think war is a waste of resources we could be using here to make our water clean again and improve infrastructure.

Question five. Are you very ambitious? Do you like to compete? Describe. Or (choose between the first two and this one) Do you have big dreams? Describe them.

I talk a lot about the careers I plan to pursue and am frustrated I can't pursue them as quickly as I can think about them. Regardless, I am ambitious in the sense that I think big. There is a lot I never stick to, though.

Question six. What are your friends like? What do you like to do with them?

I have no close friends. I only have a bunch of work contacts.

Question seven. Do you ever feel as though you wear a mask?

Yes. I would get fired from way more jobs if I said everything that goes through my head. Besides, I hide a lot about my past from bosses since I've done things I shouldn't have.

Question eight. Are you comfortable with yourself?

No, I struggle with feelings of incompetence.

Question nine. Would you ever consider going to a bdsm/sex house?
No

Question ten. Do you like to perform? Would you ever consider comedy?
Till I was 12, maybe. I try to be professional, now. I'm unintentionally funny at work, though.

Question eleven. Do you like answering questions about yourself such as these?

Sometimes, but it takes too long.

Question twelve. Would you ever yell 'build a wall'? Would you ever say 'woman's rights are human rights'? Do both of these phrases disgust you? Do tell. Questions like these may or may not be used for your typing, depending on your description and explanation.

I tend to fall on the libertarian side of things, but Fundamentalist Muslims challenge my beliefs. They follow their ancient texts rather than follow our western values. They are monsters.

Question thirteen. Are you a good listener? Do you do any of the following? Nod, and smile, say "Aw" and such, don't interrupt? Describe your listening style.

I finish people's sentences for them and I want people to get to the point most of the time, unless the goal of the discussion is to discern truth about the world. I am more patient, then.

Question fourteen. Would you use a plastic bag or board to kill yourself or someone else?

No. I wouldbeimprisonedandthe benefit to myself would not outway the cost.

Question five. Romantic comedies?

No time.

Question six. Physics?

Maybe a documentary if there is time to kill.

Question seven. Farts?

A very unprofessionalbiologicalfunction.

Question eight. Do you believe in the importance of exercise and participate daily?

Ibelievein it, butstruggleto find the time.

Question 18.5. Physical examinations? Would you rather have peace or exposed corruption?

Exposed corrution. Peace masksproblems.

Question nineteen. Did you notice any "inconsistencies" in these questions prior to this? Vent here

Nothing

Question 19.5. What did this test remind you of?

Nothing

Question 20. What if someone told you, "Stop eating"?

I love to eat. I would ask why.