• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to use ni for si dominant

Jeff

Hello, I am an ISTJ who is rather interested in the ni cognitive function. I am aware that this is my worst function, but I am curios if there is any way I could develop it. Thanks

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ni and Si are similar in that they're both Pi (introverted perceiving) functions--two sides of the same coin. If you're an Si dom you'll never be able to use Ni as naturally as an INxJ, but certainly that doesn't mean you're incapable of ever dabbling in Ni. After all, we all use all functions--they are just preferences. I recommend just learning about Ni and talking to INxJs to get a feel for their unique communication styles (as Si doms we're pretty good on picking stuff up like that, ime). Actually, talking to INxJs is probably a better outlet for your "Ni fix" than trying to force yourself to use Ni yourself when it's your lowest function.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
think more about abstract ideas and fantasies,focus on underlying hidden meanings of things.look for deeper meanings think about human exsitence and deep issues