• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is sexuality related to MBTI type?

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Overall you feel like N users have a higher sex drive? Really?
I really don’t see a correlation between N and S and sexuality. In my mind, I can’t really find a correlation between the two.
Although I might be biased as an asexual N type with no sexual drive or desire at all. I do have Sx as my lowest enneagram instinctual variant. To be honest, I don’t have much of it at all. I am so/sp. However, I’m not quite sure of my overall type. I’m either a 6w7 or a 7w6.

Starry

I really don’t see a correlation between N and S and sexuality. In my mind, I can’t really find a correlation between the two.
Although I might be biased as an asexual N type with no sexual drive or desire at all. I do have Sx as my lowest enneagram instinctual variant. To be honest, I don’t have much of it at all. I am so/sp. However, I’m not quite sure of my overall type. I’m either a 6w7 or a 7w6.

I've been here for a while and not once have I ever seen someone claim N to be the *higher sex drive function* over S. I'm not saying it hasn't happened haha...but I've never seen it and would be fascinated to hear of this correlation...

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my most enjoyable sexual experience was with an ENFP - he was my boss (have a lot of fetishes like that) and I liked how passionate and expressive he was in bed and thought it complemented my style nicely.

Interestingly David Keirsey did believe that ENFP is the best match for INTJ.

The only correlation to type I could buy is how strong one's sx is, but even then sx is more about intensity, connection, and merging with others than straight up sex (although sex is one way to achieve that, but their are asexual sx doms even).

This. A lot of people forget this.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
What an interesting question.
The SJ group are the most likely to be gay considering the fact that SJs are numerous.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think that MBTI is related to sexuality. I've found a lot of sexual diversity in each type. I do agree with the people who said that Enneagram and Instinctual Variants are more related to sexuality.

I am ISTP. Not really sure what my sexuality is but whatever it is I have a low libido. I don't like the idea of sexual intercourse with others although masturbating is pretty fun.