• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Pygmalion Project Vol 4 The Rational

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
by Stephen E Montgomery. Does this book actually exist? Everything I've seen says it's out of print but as far as I can tell, it's never been in print. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy? If you own this book, would you be prepared to provide synopsis/review? Highlights of the literary references would suffice.

Hope this is the right place to post this and am not committing classic INTP faux pas.

Also interested to hear what Idealists thought of Volume 3.

Cheers for any help.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
by Stephen E Montgomery. Does this book actually exist? Everything I've seen says it's out of print but as far as I can tell, it's never been in print. Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy? If you own this book, would you be prepared to provide synopsis/review? Highlights of the literary references would suffice.

I haven't looked for it within the last year or two, but for years I remember waiting for it and only ever seeing books dedicated to the other three Keirsey archetypes. So if you haven't run across it recently, I'm not sure it exists either. (Maybe someone else has had some luck.)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't looked for it within the last year or two, but for years I remember waiting for it and only ever seeing books dedicated to the other three Keirsey archetypes. So if you haven't run across it recently, I'm not sure it exists either. (Maybe someone else has had some luck.)

Maybe we should start a petition !
Maybe we should write the book ourselves.....?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

Hope this is the right place to post this and am not committing classic INTP faux pas.

Also interested to hear what Idealists thought of Volume 3.

Cheers for any help.
I went to BookFinder.com and only found volumes II & III.

Apparently, it does exist, but Amazon has its name as:
Pygmalion Project: The Rational
Publisher: Prometheus Nemesis Book Company
(Paperback - May 2003)
Unfortunately, they have none listed for sale and no reviews.

Do a Google search for "Pygmalion Project: The Rational" Montgomery
There are a lot of results.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Okay! Well! Here's the deal.
I just got off the phone with the publisher and they haven't printed it yet.
They intended to publish it in May of 2003.
The receptionist said she had given up trying to guesstimate when the expected date of print might be.
So. There you have it.

Perhaps a successful grassroots movement might convince the publisher they could afford to make a minimum print run.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay! Well! Here's the deal.
I just got off the phone with the publisher and they haven't printed it yet.
They intended to publish it in May of 2003.
The receptionist said she had given up trying to guesstimate when the expected date of print might be.
So. There you have it.

Perhaps a successful grassroots movement might convince the publisher they could afford to make a minimum print run.

You star! thanks for that
What do you suggest?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe if you could get a bunch of people to pre-order it at Amazon?

But I'm an INTP - that's a bit coercive for me. Besides, I don't know enough people who would find it interesting....

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
But I'm an INTP - that's a bit coercive for me. Besides, I don't know enough people who would find it interesting....
At 9:42 AM today, you were willing to start a petition! :smile:

sharpedges

MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's hasn't been published - yet!

I made contact two years ago... it hasn't been finished...

After looking recently, I'm wondering if it will be - I'll have to find out some more info. This should be interesting!!

Just letting everyone know!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made contact two years ago... it hasn't been finished...

After looking recently, I'm wondering if it will be - I'll have to find out some more info. This should be interesting!!

Just letting everyone know!

Cool beans, thanks for the update.

I guess he left that one to last since it was the one he knew the most about personally?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool beans, thanks for the update.

I guess he left that one to last since it was the one he knew the most about personally?

Thanks X2

Montgomery is an Idealist, I think he left it till last because there aren't that many Rational protagonists....it's because we suck and everyone hates us :)