• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How is it like to be P ?

KDude

^Napoleon is an ESFP in socionics for some reason. The type is actually the "Napoleon" or the "Caesar". :laugh:

Go figure

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
it is true that Ps are utterly incapable of planning and lack ambition, and just plain stupid. We procrastinate, have fun and just plain lazy.
I don't think so. Yeah, we can't plan and do procrastinate.
But lazy? Lacking ambition? Are you kidding me? (*)
To me, it seems only Js can be really lazy. All the work is done, and free time is there in order to recuperate and rest such that you're in great form again by the time more work is needed to be done.
Ps? The work is never done, that's why we try to postpone it. We want to use our energy not for working but for things we want to do. These can be quite ambitious things, even.
Why become the boss of a company first and then be exhausted and only able to do nothing in your big house, if you can as well be a poor artist and do everything you want in your small hovel?
Think of the Ant and the Grasshopper. Of course, the story makes the Judging Ant come out best, but... The Ant's stack of food came to a very high price. And a good Perceiving Grasshopper will find a way out when the problem strikes, instead of starving to death. The story forgot to mention the positive side of Perceiving, namely the ability to improvise and work hard under stress. We're the most stress-resistant and flexible species. We're this stress-resistant that we NEED the stress in order to be productive.

(*) I haven't mentioned stupid and fun on purpose. I'm certain there are smart Ps and stupid Js as well as stupid Ps and smart Js. And Judgers have fun, too.

Furthermore, if you are a J, you are probably ultra-cunning and extremely intelligent, and know every move a P want to make.
That's nonsense. Perceivers are too random to be predicted, especially by a Judger.

Therefor it is inevitable that NTJs will take over the world, and turn Ps into their slaves.
Why didn't they do this already then? And moreover, who wants a Perceiving slave?? No, if they can do it, the Judgers would turn us into Judgers. After all, the 'right' way is work first and have a career, no? We would be much happier having a real free time to rest, no?
Maybe someone NTJ like napoleon will conquer the world and decide whats best for us.
Probably this will fail. Look at history.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To me, it seems only Js can be really lazy.

I'm afraid this is kind of silly. Anyone can be lazy regardless of psychological type.

btw, Cloud is being entirely sarcastic in the above post, probably in another effort to make fun of ENTJs.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't think so. Yeah, we can't plan and do procrastinate.
But lazy? Lacking ambition? Are you kidding me? (*)
To me, it seems only Js can be really lazy. All the work is done, and free time is there in order to recuperate and rest such that you're in great form again by the time more work is needed to be done.
Ps? The work is never done, that's why we try to postpone it. We want to use our energy not for working but for things we want to do. These can be quite ambitious things, even.
Why become the boss of a company first and then be exhausted and only able to do nothing in your big house, if you can as well be a poor artist and do everything you want in your small hovel?
Think of the Ant and the Grasshopper. Of course, the story makes the Judging Ant come out best, but... The Ant's stack of food came to a very high price. And a good Perceiving Grasshopper will find a way out when the problem strikes, instead of starving to death. The story forgot to mention the positive side of Perceiving, namely the ability to improvise and work hard under stress. We're the most stress-resistant and flexible species. We're this stress-resistant that we NEED the stress in order to be productive.

(*) I haven't mentioned stupid and fun on purpose. I'm certain there are smart Ps and stupid Js as well as stupid Ps and smart Js. And Judgers have fun, too.

That's nonsense. Perceivers are too random to be predicted, especially by a Judger.

Why didn't they do this already then? And moreover, who wants a Perceiving slave?? No, if they can do it, the Judgers would turn us into Judgers. After all, the 'right' way is work first and have a career, no? We would be much happier having a real free time to rest, no?

Probably this will fail. Look at history.

To be honest with you I think this is actually a NT thing.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I also suspect that STPs may be more stress-resistant and flexible than NTPs.