• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Army of Two game typology

kaboom77

Hi everyone! Do you have any ideas about the types of protagonists from AO2? About Elliot Salem and Tyson Rios, to be exact. My search did not succeed, so I decided to write here.
It would be interesting to find out. I love these guys :D

Lunarious

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
When i was kid i was Atheist, my mother is Muslim. I said officially however i'm muslim. And a muslim is half Atheist. So i volunteered to make the world a better place as that was my destiny. I was the warrior and Allah behind me (fifth element) was my general. I ... i believe the warrior like i was is INFP or INFJ and ISTJ simultanously. I would therefore appear as ENXX.

Peace

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When i was kid i was Atheist, my mother is Muslim. I said officially however i'm muslim. And a muslim is half Atheist. So i volunteered to make the world a better place as that was my destiny. I was the warrior and Allah behind me (fifth element) was my general. I ... i believe the warrior like i was is INFP or INFJ and ISTJ simultanously. I would therefore appear as ENXX.

Peace

whaaaaa.....?

Oh.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi everyone! Do you have any ideas about the types of protagonists from AO2? About Elliot Salem and Tyson Rios, to be exact. My search did not succeed, so I decided to write here.
It would be interesting to find out. I love these guys :D

I always thought it like this:

Tyson Rios: ISTJ (displays more F as the series progresses).
Elliot Salem: ESTP (displays more T as the series progresses).