• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type are the ones who loves to set up a plan but never meant to do it?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hi [emoji2]

Edit: Let me explain. I love to make plans, i like making commitments less. Plans are different to commitments imo. I can't stand being made to feel obliged though. Clear up with her if she can commit to things before firming things up. Also ENFP's generally like a little time to think things through. We 'can' work on the fly but plans can go all sorts of wrong. Oh also, is she afraid you will be alone together? maybe thats it.
Nope. We're like four there. Old friends. Like sort of reunion. She doesn't value us. She's a... Amf. Whatever.

And it's all girls.. She'd rather go with her boyfriend i think than go with us.. Such a bitch. User.

Enneagram
9w1
Yes pretty much. Well I build excitement with the intentions of doing it, but without having an idea beforehand of what to do which can be a bit of a mess when I try to actually do it with little ability to execute plans.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I listen to others plan, adjust the plans to my needs and then only do 80% of it :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope. We're like four there. Old friends. Like sort of reunion. She doesn't value us. She's a... Amf. Whatever.

And it's all girls.. She'd rather go with her boyfriend i think than go with us.. Such a bitch. User.

Maybe ask her about it. Ask her weather she thinks she is making a commitment when you plan to do something together. I have all kinds of conversations with people about future plans but rarely do they happen. Often the fun is in the planning without needing to go through with it. Though if i think someone is actually relying on me I will try to adapt either my own or their expectations of the situation.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Maybe ask her about it. Ask her weather she thinks she is making a commitment when you plan to do something together. I have all kinds of conversations with people about future plans but rarely do they happen. Often the fun is in the planning without needing to go through with it. Though if i think someone is actually relying on me I will try to adapt either my own or their expectations of the situation.
Yeah lesson learned. Thanks girl 😘