• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What comprises a sexual human being?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool bro. The world needs people like you. Stay unique. XD
Omg. I kinda get guilty about objectifying a guy in that sense. [emoji14] Oh well, I'm single so it doesn't matter i guess. [emoji14]
And i kinda get guilty.. Whaa. Why do people like you makes me feel guilty about my worldly stupid stuffs i made.. Amff.

You should switch that feeling from guilty to shallow ;) not because it's bad or anything...but more of a good luck with "objectifying" it will get you half ass people alot of the time. I am all for checking out someone hot, but raise your standards for "wow" you will be better off getting what you want in life and being happier.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here are some of the official definitions from this site: Subtypes - Enneagram Monthly

"The sexual instinct strives towards syntony with the world, to be in tune and vibrate with it; you have to cover a lot of space, emit the strongest and pick up the subtlest signals when searching for the most or best of mates.

Sexual (SX):
• Vibrating out there, looking for a mate; peacock displaying his feathers, deer locking antlers
• Susceptibility to states of intoxication, tripping
• Schizoid disposition (split between affect and intellect, invalidating one with the other)
• Lightness, playfulness
• Curious, seeking, searching
• Often has shiny, leaky eyes (leaking the high energy of sexuality)
• Not about orgasm (which one can have alone) but about letting go, dropping barriers, intimacy, closeness, union through revealing/denuding oneself
• Madonna or whore, abstinent or promiscuous
• Frigid or impotent, unusual sexual preferences
• Crime of passion
• Least likely to become famous (SP goes for immortality, SO intent on glory; SX has other things to do)

• SX: I have the power to attract whomever I choose and I know what passion means. I am in tune with the world around, sense its vibrations, and am ready to respond when my mate calls.

• SX: Through union with the One I can transcend myself, achieve wholeness (oneness with myself; I’m the half of a pair)

• SX: To be intimate or not to be intimate; how to be intimate"

There's a lot more on that link with specific questions and issues answered by each of the variants.

Wow, it just occurred to me that "Closer" by NIN defines this rather perfectly.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
You should switch that feeling from guilty to shallow ;) not because it's bad or anything...but more of a good luck with "objectifying" it will get you half ass people alot of the time. I am all for checking out someone hot, but raise your standards for "wow" you will be better off getting what you want in life and being happier.
True. I'm actually kinda being picky now. And cautious about getting into a stupid relationship.

Flirting is the key. Herherher.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh really? Well i act like an enfp.. But I'm not really an enfp. XD

What are you? That was said tongue in cheek, all I really know is you like to flirt and talk about masturbation on here...oh and that you went from ENFP to ENTP to ESTP according to another post.

Why do you act that way?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
What are you? That was said tongue in cheek, all I really know is you like to flirt and talk about masturbation on here...oh and that you went from ENFP to ENTP to ESTP according to another post.

Why do you act that way?
Well. I'm actually confused about my type. I don't know who i am really am. :/ and i wanna know it