• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Common Interests of INs?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Do introvert Intuitives ( feelers and thinkers) share common interests and what are those?
In which places you ´ll propably find IN s types?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think we all think outer space is pretty cool. But for the most part, our interests vary more than most groups.

But for anything that requires heady thought, you will find N's there. Physics, psychology, math....

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think we all think outer space is pretty cool. But for the most part, our interests vary more than most groups.

But for anything that requires heady thought, you will find N's there. Physics, psychology, math....

Graduate programs in the arts and sciences are literally FILLED with IN's. Also, I've found that if you hang around specialty comic book shops you'll likely find a few IN's.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Books in general, science or sci fi at some level
Games that require wit

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
The common element among IN's is that most of them like reading, learning, studying, etc.... So libraries, bookstores, graduate programs, university faculty, etc.... These are the places that IN's would gather.

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
The common element among IN's is that most of them like reading, learning, studying, etc....

Some of us like to study about studying...which seems really creepy now that I have written it but this has only helped me succeed in college! :smile:

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyone else like live theater? My INTJ friend and I have season tkts to the best regional theater in town, figuring all shows will provide food for thought...

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
My favorite haunts are:

Libraries
Book stores
Pet shelters
Greenhouses
Fabric and hobby shops
The woods, lakes and prairie
Seminars
Sitting around anywhere and watching people

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Reading, staring into space, and that's all I can think of.

Usehername

On a mission
An overwhelming proportion of cyclists (those that get on a road and repetitively spin, not those who do tricks or navigate technical singletrack) are INxx types.

My INxx friends overwhelmingly share cycling, hiking and canoeing as athletic interests.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
An overwhelming proportion of cyclists (those that get on a road and repetitively spin, not those who do tricks or navigate technical singletrack) are INxx types.

My INxx friends overwhelmingly share cycling, hiking and canoeing as athletic interests.

Really? It's no wonder they don't realize they're in the middle of the road with traffic behind them on a one-lane street.

Usehername

On a mission
Really? It's no wonder they don't realize they're in the middle of the road with traffic behind them on a one-lane street.

These are not cyclists you're talking about. That's a guy on a bike. Probably a mountain bike. On the road. :doh:

That's not a real cyclist. :)

You'll find us on sparely used highways or serene quiet roads; we use drop bars, too. Unless we built our own narrow flat-bar commuter.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
These are not cyclists you're talking about. That's a guy on a bike. Probably a mountain bike. On the road. :doh:

That's not a real cyclist. :)

You'll find us on sparely used highways or serene quiet roads; we use drop bars, too. Unless we built our own narrow flat-bar commuter.

I suppose you're right. The idiot with the backpack in the middle of traffic is probably not a cyclist.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's fairly true. Offhand, I'd say it's one of the sports with fewer SPs than most, SJs seemed common.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I think the cycling thing may very well be true but it seems to me to play into the stereotype of INXX being un-athletic. Yes I know cycling is extremely demanding as are some of those other sports you listed, but I think the key thing is why they enjoy it which is what I'm sure your post was getting at. I pretty much was in contact with and interacted with athletes for a large majority of my life and I think the difference's played out most in the tactics, practice methods, and interaction with coach and audience( teammates, parents, peers..etc)