• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Kiersey] How to validate the Kersey assigning a task to people

felicity-roswell

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to figure out a way to validate the Keirsey Temperament sorter on a sample size. I have two ideas so far and I would welcome and greatly appreciate any feedback or other ideas. I was thinking that I could administer the KTSII to some people and then develop some task where I can validate there preference on an assessment of something (behavior wise). For instance, checking their communication preference on the directive or informative role on intellect on a task. Would SPs choose tactics, and SJs choose logistics, NFs choose diplomacy, and NTs choose strategy first?

The second task would be to give people a short movie clip or show to watch (need to figure out which one) and then have them predict what the character will do based on two descriptions: their KTSII types and also where on the scale the fall of the Big Five Factor trait. Based, on which description they get then afterwards, have them predict the scenario based on one of the two description choices provided- they would have to explain why they chose which as well; whichever of the two was most helpful.

Or maybe watch a clip on a character and have a list of types with descriptions from the KTSII for them to choose from and then also have them predict where they fall on the Big Five Factor Scale and compare the results to actual data.

What do you guys think? Thank you!!