• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive functions and an apple tree

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Jeez, I came across this bit by Linda Berens, from her book "Dynamics of personality type".
Don't think I've ever seen a more practical example of the 8 cognitive functions. But that's probably just me.
Remarkably accurate and plausible descriptions imo. Especially the hardest one, Ni.

C4zSDFSWYAA1kyW.jpg

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, this is the first depiction I've seen in a while that has really captured the essence of Ni.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
According to this thing I relate a lot to the Ne thought thing. Its a very good example above.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Se just seems way to deep :shrug: It bounces like Ne does but with senses. I sense a hint of Si merged into Se description.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I haven't seen this in a long time. Still stuck on whether being a SFP or STP. The Ti/Fe axis sounds more me though.