• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would an ISTP 5w6 sp/so look like?

IntrovertedCactus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
I got the P wrong, lol.

You meant ISTJ?

I would imagine that they would be a bit standoffish. Generally level-headed and possibly a bit neurotic—a more controlled type of neurotic. They would probably look mildly irritated, even when they aren’t. They probably aren’t very tolerant towards any form of discomfort, whether that be physical or psychological. Inaction probably annoys them more than anything else.

They might have a sort of... nervous tick? Like, maybe they keep readjusting their clothing or they tap their fingers. It would be something small and nearly unnoticeable.

As for their clothing, it would likely be functional—but comfortable. Nice, but not over-the-top. Their hair would be neat, relatively simple, and out of the way.

Then again, I’m not an expert. (Not even close) This is just my guess.

***edit: I just realized that this probably came across as being rude. Sorry about that. The standoffishness can also look calmness—like they know what they are doing. It really depends on whose perspective it is.

brightflashes

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP 5w6 sp/so? ... pretty damn sexy ;)

ISTJ 5w6 sp/so? ... Intriguing. I'm not certain I'd know what to do with one of those.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Stereotyped.