User Tag List

First 12

I have pretty bad anxiety, but I don't think I'd ever mistype as a sensor. When I get anxious I become very Si oriented, which leads to me being extremely depressed, but my Ne is still very much there just feeling really shot down. It's kind of like my Ne and Fi are still there, just taken control of by inferior Si. As for the 8th function, I experience Se when I'm at my absolute worst low, such as when I'm in a panic attack, or nihilistic attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoshinohaisha View Post
    I'm actually opposite. When I'm depressed i became intuitive. When I'm a sensor I'm confident. When i live in my head i am anxious
    Are you sure you're an ENTP and not an ESTP? You just described how an ESTP would react pretty accurately.
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

interesting theory. i type as intuitive quite a bit.

i think i project my feelings when im stressed. i get ultra paranoid and think people are talking about me. is this ni? usually my body temp will rise and that's how i know i need to distract myself, but i can't. i mean my impulse is to confront the person but i just feel so crazy and i don't want to embarass myself or start a conflict. i ask myself why am i being so paranoid and beat myself up instead. then i logically try to figure out what they're talking about by listening very closely, usually to no avail...
    libra sun & moon | scorpio rising

chaotic good

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleDawn View Post
    Are you sure you're an ENTP and not an ESTP? You just described how an ESTP would react pretty accurately.
    Oh really?!! Do you think that's estp trait?! I think I'm really estp. Well i just said I'm entp because the time i took a test, i got entp and i am accessing typoc on website that's why i changed my type.. And tadah! The story behind my entp type. XD but i can relate with estp u know.. I really think im an estp. But the stereotype ruins my belief

Quote Originally Posted by kotoshinohaisha View Post
    Oh really?!! Do you think that's estp trait?! I think I'm really estp. Well i just said I'm entp because the time i took a test, i got entp and i am accessing typoc on website that's why i changed my type.. And tadah! The story behind my entp type. XD but i can relate with estp u know.. I really think im an estp. But the stereotype ruins my belief
    Forget stereotypes and look at functions

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

If this is something you've developed over time, think about how you were as a young person. Were you a big thinking kid in their own world or were you sensitive to your body and surroundings in a sensory way? Also is it second nature for you to attend to the sensory world or are you *trying* to do it in order to save yourself from yourself?

Also thread title alone like the fact the question is being raised at all makes me think you're intuitive with anxiety lol. Like a sensor wouldn't think twice about their sensory proclivities. That's why learning about ourselves is such a huge undertaking. Most people only know the world through the way they perceive and judge it.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cosmictone View Post
    interesting theory. i type as intuitive quite a bit.

i think i project my feelings when im stressed. i get ultra paranoid and think people are talking about me. is this ni? usually my body temp will rise and that's how i know i need to distract myself, but i can't. i mean my impulse is to confront the person but i just feel so crazy and i don't want to embarass myself or start a conflict. i ask myself why am i being so paranoid and beat myself up instead. then i logically try to figure out what they're talking about by listening very closely, usually to no avail...
    We're most sensitive to our weaknesses. I'm always paranoid I'm forgetting a detail or overlooking some important thing that will cause others either discomfort or dissatisfaction. It's awareness of your inferior/shadows imo. A person with dominant intuition would be more likely to pick up on a pattern that would either lead them to believe or reject the idea that maybe someone was talking about them.

Also as far as tests go, there is a HUGE language problem with the way sensing vs intuitive questions are presented. I think it's compounded by the fact that sensing types are often less aware of the intuitive experience due to the fact that it's *theoretical* and *abstract* in nature. Like most people are capable of abstract thought regardless of perceiving function. I hope that makes sense lol

Edit: that did not make sense in the way I meant it to haha. OK I'm saying that it's not because a sensing type can't conceive the theoretical or abstract nature of intuition, simply that as a person with the capability for abstraction of thought but without the experience of dominant intuition, a person who has sensing dominance is likely to answer in the affirmative to questions meant to indicate intuition because they have experiences with that kind of thinking. An intuitive dominant will more likely recognize their weakness in the area of sensory perception than a sensory dominant would recognize the opposite. Our world runs on sensing for its nuts and bolts of daily living, so when that's not your strength it has probably already been burned into your psyche lol
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Forget stereotypes and look at functions
    Okay. I use dom Se and aux Ti.

I have pretty bad anxiety, but I don't think I'd ever mistype as a sensor. When I get anxious I become very Si oriented, which leads to me being extremely depressed, but my Ne is still very much there just feeling really shot down. It's kind of like my Ne and Fi are still there, just taken control of by inferior Si. As for the 8th function, I experience Se when I'm at my absolute worst low, such as when I'm in a panic attack, or nihilistic attitude.
    Hey, I fully understand you. I know that you're feeling, recently I finished my anxiety course and I can feel the differences before and after. I can tell you that it is not a course that you have to go somewhere, do it at home by yourself. I was taking worldpharm365.com pills which were making me more relaxed and called down my nervous system. Yoga- is relaxing you and making you feel one with nature(the way I am feeling) and is relaxing your muscles. Breathing exercises- it is useful for you to clear your mind and to be less stressed out. I am not asking you to do this, but try one week for yourself to make the exercises I am telling about, and you'll feel the difference. About yoga, I was watching on youtube courses.