• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What fruits/vegetables do you associate with each MBTI type?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
WAIT FUCK PEACHES I WANT TO BE A BANANA I LOVE THAT SHIT BANANA FLAVORED ANYTHING IS MY FUCKING LIFE

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, you learn something new everyday I guess.

What is a rusty trombone?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WAIT FUCK PEACHES I WANT TO BE A BANANA I LOVE THAT SHIT BANANA FLAVORED ANYTHING IS MY FUCKING LIFE

ISFJ are now officially bananas.
.. Oh man, that double entendre, though. I meant, you're now a banana. xD

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I vote for ENFPs as fungi (fun guy).

The implications of that would certainly be interesting...some are unassuming, but wonderful to eat, while others are attractive to the eye yet...not good for you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You can look it up on wikipedia. I have no wish to corrupt the youth. :)

How old do you think I am, ya punk?! :tantrum:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - blueberry
ISFP - pomegranate

INFJ - plum
INTJ - grapefruit

ISFJ - peach
ISTJ - apple

INTP - lemon
ISTP - coconut

ENFJ - starfruit
ESFJ - strawberries

ENFP - dragonfruit
ENTP - jujube

ESFP - watermelon
ESTP - jackfruit

ESTJ - banana
ENTJ - pineapple

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTJ - grapefruit

I hate grapefruit but I like INTJs. I see where you're coming from with the sour fruit thing, though (and I like lemons... I used to enjoy sucking on them as a kid). How about limes?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ watermelon

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ: Pumpkin

PumpKING, thank you very much.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
ISFJs - The sweet potato. They're very similar to ISTJs (the potato), only more sweet and mushy.

Metis

I agree that ISFPs are like avocados. The oil is great for the complexion. Just try NOT to rub cheeks all day the next time you have a close relationship to an ISFP. Can't do it.

How is an INTJ like a watermelon, though? That one sounds like sheer wishful thinking to me. When I think of a fun, sweaty summer day, I picture the INTJs being holed up in their rooms, playing video games, with the blinds shut tight.

:troll: <--INTJ on a summer day

Aren't they usually sensitive to the sun?

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree that ISFPs are like avocados. The oil is great for the complexion. Just try NOT to rub cheeks all day the next time you have a close relationship to an ISFP. Can't do it.

How is an INTJ like a watermelon, though? That one sounds like sheer wishful thinking to me. When I think of a fun, sweaty summer day, I picture the INTJs being holed up in their rooms, playing video games, with the blinds shut tight.

:troll: <--INTJ on a summer day

Aren't they usually sensitive to the sun?

When you had too much watermelon, because it was so good, then proceed to go to bed and then wake up the next morning to realise you wet the bed. You end up blaming the watermelon, instead of yourself.

:troll:

Metis

When you had too much watermelon, because it was so good, then proceed to go to bed and then wake up the next morning to realise you wet the bed. You end up blaming the watermelon, instead of yourself.

:troll:

LMAO. I can't say I've ever wet the bed due to overconsumption of INTJ goodness. If I did, though, it would most certainly be completely the INTJ's fault! I'll watch out for that in the future.

If INTJs are melons, I think they're more like honeydews. Not as life-of-the-party as a watermelon, and looks like an underripe cantaloupe from the inside, but some can taste sweet. Not my favorite fruit, though.

I'd be more inclined to assume a high-fiber fruit or vegetable connection. INTJs are fibrous, IMO. In fact, they might be pure cellulose.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LMAO. I can't say I've ever wet the bed due to overconsumption of INTJ goodness. If I did, though, it would most certainly be completely the INTJ's fault! I'll watch out for that in the future.

If INTJs are melons, I think they're more like honeydews. Not as life-of-the-party as a watermelon, and looks like an underripe cantaloupe from the inside, but some can taste sweet. Not my favorite fruit, though.

I'd be more inclined to assume a high-fiber fruit or vegetable connection. INTJs are fibrous, IMO. In fact, they might be pure cellulose.

Only need us when you are firmly planted on your throne heh?