• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

• Total voters

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that's my point exactly, it's hypocritical and self righteous to pretend that looks don't matter, they do and of course as you get to know someone better they matter less but initially you have to find someone physically appealing otherwise you would become friends not lovers .
All my romantic partners have started off as friends. Best way to get to know someone without the pressure of a dating situation. Sure, I wouldn't mind having an attractive partner, but not at the expense of qualities I find much more important. The substance, passion, and magnanimity [MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] mentioned are a good start. Plus I'm not that great looking myself, so to demand more would also be hypocritical. The appearance factors I do value most include personal grooming, neat/clean dressing, and staying relatively healthy and fit. My INTP earns at best a B- on this count, but I took him anyway.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
All my romantic partners have started off as friends. Best way to get to know someone without the pressure of a dating situation. Sure, I wouldn't mind having an attractive partner, but not at the expense of qualities I find much more important. The substance, passion, and magnanimity [MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION] mentioned are a good start. Plus I'm not that great looking myself, so to demand more would also be hypocritical. The appearance factors I do value most include personal grooming, neat/clean dressing, and staying relatively healthy and fit. My INTP earns at best a B- on this count, but I took him anyway.
I agree with all the factors that you listed above and I include personal grooming, dress and fitness level under "physical appearance". Chemistry is a huge factor for me personally, it doesn't matter if other people find my significant other appealing as long as I do.

i also agree with Sacrophagus the substance, passion and magnanimity are a good start. But to blatantly say nah looks don't matter really to me , I just don't buy it. Everyone wants to look at their partner and find them appealing.

Yeah a girls got to have a brain. Unless you're a shallow fellow, what are you going to do with a good looking but dense girl the other % of the time if you can't hold a decent conversation with her? Intelligence is right up there with beauty.

Permabanned
Yeah a girls got to have a brain. Unless you're a shallow fellow, what are you going to do with a good looking but dense girl the other % of the time if you can't hold a decent conversation with her? Intelligence is right up there with beauty.

cultivate distance

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
... Ah yes, let's arbitrarily classify something that's usually based on what's inside the cranium to extend it to what's outside the cranium, while singling out one specific gender while doing so.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i also agree with Sacrophagus the substance, passion and magnanimity are a good start. But to blatantly say nah looks don't matter really to me , I just don't buy it. Everyone wants to look at their partner and find them appealing.
But do we care about them because they look appealing, or do they look appealing to us because we care about them?

Do robot woman count too?
Your average robot woman can not only count, but do calculus and statistical modelling as well.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
But do we care about them because they look appealing, or do they look appealing to us because we care about them? Your average robot woman can not only count, but do calculus and statistical modelling as well.
I think the how and why regarding what makes someone appealing to someone else is so subjective, you can meet someone and instantly find them attractive, or you can meet someone and they gradually grow on you and chemistry develops.
I am just bewildered as to why certain individuals are horrified at the idea that physical attractiveness would come into the equation at all. What I find attractive physically doesn't necessarily mean another person would. Especially regarding culture and background.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your average robot woman can not only count, but do calculus and statistical modelling as well.

For a little extra bucks I can make her do whatever floats your boat :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like there was a thread like this before... in terms of personality many IxFP's swoon me.

Looks... just about every type has their fair share of good looking and not so good looking ones..

Idk... no type in particular I guess.. but Ni/Se and Se/Ni kind of more often than not ime.