• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

Men: Which types has the most physically attractive women in your experiences?

• Total voters

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dang it! First I get teased by the Member Picture thread, and now here! A guy just can't win can he? :dry:

:laugh: Did my cute beard disappoint you :p
Though I've posted couple of pictures of me before in the members pictures thread, and also my profile picture is a portrait of me so :shrug:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
:laugh: Did my cute beard disappoint you :p
Though I've posted couple of pictures of me before in the members pictures thread, and also my profile picture is a portrait of me so :shrug:

Oh wait... I think blood just stopped flowing to my brain for a sec, I DO remember seeing a pic of you. Hold on while I go and look for it! Hahaha stalker status, approved.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh wait... I think blood just stopped flowing to my brain for a sec, I DO remember seeing a pic of you. Hold on while I go and look for it! Hahaha stalker status, approved.

It's gonna take a long time I'm telling you ;) one of them like 100 pages back or something I'm not sure

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's gonna take a long time I'm telling you ;) one of them like 100 pages back or something I'm not sure

Oh God no, why?!? Well, I drank a bunch of coffee too late into the evening. I'm not going to sleep any time soon.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I can't vote in this poll, but if I could, I would say ENFP. Most of the ones I know are really beautiful. I've noticed a pattern with ENFP girls my age: vibrant eyes, genuine smiles, and an overall vibe that's a delicate balance between "casual/doesn't really care" and "could be a model."
Although there are many factors like genetics and physique, there are some attractive characteristics that I think can be type related. I don't think the question should be so easily dismissed.

Hmm. Don't think I could pinpoint a type that easily. Whatever type styles herself a little differently hair and makeup wise (don't really care for lots of makeup or perfume) and dresses a bit out of sync with the times. I like a woman who might do a retro but classy kind of look. Like an Audrey Hepburn vibe.

On the other hand freaky girls definitely have their own appeal. You know goth girls. So I don't know. ISFP's? Women that are a living canvas of sorts.

I'm a walking contradiction. lol

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am attracted to intangibles. Nothing type specific. Not looking anyway, so my opinion of why someone is attractive hardly matters to me anymore as I am happily spoused up. I recognize beauty in my own estimation, I don't care about culture, type, etc. if I find someone attractive I appreciate and bask in the experience and sometimes in fantasy. I find genuineness more alluring than anything else as a general rule.

I'm pretty sure Audrey Hepburn is INFP. ;)

Ah well I can see why both ISFPs and INFPs are appealing to me then. Both creative artistic types. I can't vote twice though. :doh:

Edit: Wait. It was multiple choice? Damn my limited attention span and observational skills! :doh:x3

Last edited:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The title speaks for itself.

Is this thread shallow and idiotic? Absolutely.

Am I apologetic for making it? Absolutely not. Come on, it's fun and I'm curious.

Alright, go~

The question is not shallow at all.
In fact, it's interesting since most people don't want to admit that they wouldn't mind having a good looking partner, at the risk of appearing superficial.

Still, attraction is subjective. However, in my experience observing my own immediate circle and women I have frequented, I'd say ENTJ/INTJ/ISTJ/ISFJ. They get points for taking care of themselves, as opposed to the INFP/INTP women, they...they...they...**sigh**. Bloody hell.

Physical beauty doesn't matter that much, if she has no substance, no passion or a magnanimous core, her sex appeal vanishes and my interest is overthrown.

It's the apophtegme : The more beautiful from the inside, the more beautiful from the outside.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
The question is not shallow at all. In fact, it's interesting since most people don't want to admit that they wouldn't mind having a good looking partner, at the risk of appearing superficial. Still, attraction is subjective. However, in my experience observing my own immediate circle and women I have frequented, I'd say ENTJ/INTJ/ISTJ/ISFJ. They get points for taking care of themselves, as opposed to the INFP/INTP women, they...they...they...**sigh**. Bloody hell. Physical beauty doesn't matter that much, if she has no substance, no passion or a magnanimous core, her sex appeal vanishes and my interest is overthrown. It's the apophtegme : The more beautiful from the inside, the more beautiful from the outside.
^^
that's my point exactly, it's hypocritical and self righteous to pretend that looks don't matter, they do and of course as you get to know someone better they matter less but initially you have to find someone physically appealing otherwise you would become friends not lovers .

Metis

LOL :whacko::einstein2:

So if I want to look better, all I have to do is decide between ISFP and INTP? Score!

Yes, heterosexual men (but only the ones that I like)--I'm very pretty. :blush: :)

Alassea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOL :whacko::einstein2:

So if I want to look better, all I have to do is decide between ISFP and INTP? Score!

Yes, heterosexual men (but only the ones that I like)--I'm very pretty. :blush: :)

Yeah, it's a universal rule. :D

Bs aside, my INTP friend is really pretty, but of course being INTP, she wouldn't give a shit. :wink:

Metis

I'm doomed in the not-attractive-land :shrug:
Also, the most voted personalities are all feelers.

That's a good point. Smiling supposedly makes people appear more physically attractive. Maybe that's why? Time to start flaunting that sardonic, deranged grimace I packed away in boxes in the attic years ago.

:smile::troll::burns::devil:

Hey, boys....

Yeah, it's a universal rule. :D

Bs aside, my INTP friend is really pretty, but of course being INTP, she wouldn't give a shit. :wink:

Hmm.

Metis

Since in females Feelers statistically make up to three-quarters, it's just more stereotypical and somehow socially acceptable, maybe? Or maybe because they're simply more in number, and thus it's easier to know more attractive people. Just my two cents.

Could be. I'm a little surprised that ENTJ isn't doing better than it is. Dudes on this thread might be typing people who specifically stand out, like some seemingly-ENTJ woman authority figure they couldn't stand in high school, and not actually have a very broad sampling of women they've actually typed as ENTJ. Same story for some of the other types. It's not like I have a collection of 100 real-life samples of each MBTI type in my little laboratory. I'm sure not many do.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess psychologically, someone's behaviors actually alter your perception of their physical attractiveness. There's a study or something but I cba to look it up

I'll take the perspective of absolutely knowing nothing about the person except for their appearance., If I had a gun to my head and were forced to answer the question..

Hah! I can cop out with one of the three non-answers. All of them. Because this is a multiple choice poll and we are asked the question in the plural sense too.

Have fun with your diluted answer pool, mates!

:harley: