• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Can intuition be developed?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Functions seem silly to me. There is no evidence for them. I like traits better and general descriptions better. You can see them.

I find myself thinking the opposite. I see the functions just fine. The dichotomies aside from E vs I aren't so obvious to me, because everyone is sensing and intuitive and thinking and feeling to me. E.g., extroverted sensing vs introverted sensing is just obvious to me. Each has a different "vibe". Same with Ni, Ne, Fi, Fe, Ti, Te.

Te is bossy, but doesn't guilt trip you. The trains run on time, even as you hate having to be on time.
Fe guilt trips you, sometimes in a bossy way, sometimes in a way that leads to legitimate soul searching.
Fi whines a lot, with mature Fi "whining" conveying such deep understanding and poetry that you cannot help but be moved.
Ti nitpicks everything. Some nitpicks are trivial, while others are deep insights worthy of the greatest philosophers.
Ne is "random", but not really.
Ni has visions that vary from insightful to conspiracy theories.
Se is so very PRESENT and in the moment, often to a fault.
Si keeps track of everything, even imaginary things.

N vs S, J vs P, T vs F isn't so obvious in most people, for me.