• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Types you identify with?

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Hello, I was wondering on a scale of 1-10, what other types do you identify with?

ISTP- 8/10
ENTP-8/10
ESTP-6/10
INFP- 4/10
ENFP-3/10

Other types I didn't list I don't identify with to give a number.

ISTPs have the first first and fourth function. I feel like we're really alike to the outside observer but ISTPs use Se and Ni. INTPs on othe other hand use Ne and Si.

ENTPs have all of my fuction. I really identify with ENTPs but ENTPs are Extroverted.

ESTPs are TP types who use Ti and Fe but I don't really identify with that much.

INFPs use Ne and Si which makes us look alike to the outside observer. The reason why INFPs got a low number because I find introverted feeling to uncomfortable. It feels foreign to me. Ni and Se aren't my preferred functions but I understand the two listed functions far more then introverted Fi.

ENFP- Same reason for INFPs but I identify more with Introverted types more then Extroverts.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm an ENFJ but I identify with ENFP and ESFP types as well. I've also tested as ESFJ on the rare occasion. I'll also say INFJ because I identified as such for years before discovering I'm really an ENFJ. The functions are flipped, so, I'll give it that.

Rouskyrie

Hello, I was wondering on a scale of 1-10, what other types do you identify with?

ISTP- 8/10
ENTP-8/10
ESTP-6/10
INFP- 4/10
ENFP-3/10

Other types I didn't list I don't identify with to give a number.

ISTPs have the first first and fourth function. I feel like we're really alike to the outside observer but ISTPs use Se and Ni. INTPs on othe other hand use Ne and Si.

ENTPs have all of my fuction. I really identify with ENTPs but ENTPs are Extroverted.

ESTPs are TP types who use Ti and Fe but I don't really identify with that much.

INFPs use Ne and Si which makes us look alike to the outside observer. The reason why INFPs got a low number because I find introverted feeling to uncomfortable. It feels foreign to me. Ni and Se aren't my preferred functions but I understand the two listed functions far more then introverted Fi.

ENFP- Same reason for INFPs but I identify more with Introverted types more then Extroverts.

ESFJ: 9/10.
INFJ: 7/10.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ 8/10 I identify with a lot of the descriptions except I don't influence people in the same way Fe adept people do. I'm also completely group adverse, so if there's Fe, then it's non-standard. Being a Ni-dom and an NF is not a far-fetched idea about my type, though, so it may be the right choice.

INFP 7/10 I identify with a lot of INFP except I am probably more influenced by the immediate emotional climates of my environment than Fi-Si is, and there's something about tertiary Si that I don't relate to, if my perception of it is correct. I've noticed tertiary Si becoming more structured about their relationship to the sensory world with very specific diets and such. Ne as an aux function is the most plausible extroverted function for me, but I don't know if that is enough to claim the type.

ENFP 7/10 I identify with the imagination and silliness of the type, but am probably too structured, plan too much ahead, and am too introverted to be able to claim this type.

INTJ 6/10 I can identify with the individual functions, except my Te is not strong enough to be an aux function. I don't remember facts well, and avoid any technological device with too many buttons. I am also too emotional and focused on a poetic way of looking at life in my inner self to be a Thinker.

ISFP 6/10 Once again, I can identify with the individual functions, but I'm not adept enough with Se to claim it as an aux function. I'm clumsy and spacey and deficient in the concrete realm. I think I realistically have to be an NF because I'm too abstract and subjective in my relationship to the world to be otherwise.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTPs (We share identical functions but flipped around 9/10).

ENFPs (We share dom Ne but we are very diffrent in how we view the world 6/10

ESTPs (We differ in Se and Ne but we judge the world similarly) 6/10

ESFJs (We share the same functions but again inversed plus we both extrovert heavily N and F) 7/10

ISFJs (Exact inverse functions from me and it is strange how well we can understand one another despite being very diffrent) 5/10

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
INTPs (We share identical functions but flipped around 9/10).

ENFPs (We share dom Ne but we are very diffrent in how we view the world 6/10

ESTPs (We differ in Se and Ne but we judge the world similarly) 6/10

ESFJs (We share the same functions but again inversed plus we both extrovert heavily N and F) 7/10

ISFJs (Exact inverse functions from me and it is strange how well we can understand one another despite being very diffrent) 5/10

I made a thread on how types with identical functions like ESFP and ENTJ look identical. I think it's interesting how you identify with ESFJ. I think ISFJ and INTP look idenitical sometimes if ISFJ but conversely, ISFJ aren't the types I identify with.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intp: 9.3/10
enfp: 6.7/10
entp: 6.3/10
intj: 5.9/10
infj: 4.0/10
infp: 3.6/10​

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
INFJ 9/10 (main type)
INFP 7/10
ENFJ 5/10
ISFJ 5/10
INTP 4/10
INTJ 4/10

I would say that INTP makes the list because I've spoken to many INTPs. I tend to be quite INFP-ish around INFPs.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Enfj 9/10
Infj 8/10
Enfp 8.5/10
Infp 8.5/10
Intp 7.5/10
Entp 7/10
Intj 6/10
Isfp 8/10

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
INFP - 8/10 (Probably because I pretty much always test this way. But I think being a Fi-dom (and having inferior Te) is really the main reason I relate. I can also be idealistic, but that's more internally. Externally I'm naturally a little more pragmatic. Only a little.)

ENFP - 7/10 (Use of Fi, and I talk a lot. I don't play with ideas in the way Ne does though. But do have a hard time making decisions, and getting bored with things.)

ESFP - 7/10 (I'm so not a Se dom, but this type is the extroverted version of ISFP, so I can relate in some ways. Like a desire for new experiences, and adventure.)

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I wanted to add something more. I think I identify with ESFJ and ISFJ. I don't identify with the stereotype of ESFJ and ISFJ. I have noticed some ESFJ and ISFJ can appear to be similar to INTP. ESFJ, ISFJ, have all of the same function as INTP just arranged differently. I would rate ESFJ on a 5 and ISFJ a 6. ISFJ and ESFJ come to any conclusion I do.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I thought thiwas interesting so I am bumping it. I am. 95% sure Im an Istp for the record (you never know)

INTP: 9.75 thought I was one until I learned the difference between ne and ni
ENTP: 9 because I identify strongly with them when Im drunk, which is often
ISFP: 9 because fi and ti are very similar when they are not parodies of themselves

That's it really. The rest of yall are batshit crazy imo...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None of them.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ 9/10
INFP 8/10
ISFJ 7/10
ENFJ 6/10

The only other type I relate to is INFP because I always test as that and I share some of their traits (idealism, future/past oriented, and daydreamy). Maybe ISTP, ISFJ, and INFJ also, but rather low on the scale.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Can't really put numerical values to it, but I identify with types that have higher Te.

Gypsy-Flux

ISTP 8/10 (I can identify with the general vibe of this type a lot)
INFP 7/10 (similar achilles heels)
ESFP 6/10
ESTP 5/10

none others really
... i just noticed i didn't put down any J types, lol, sheesh...

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
intp 10/10
istp 5/10
istj 0/10

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so