• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type questionnaire

Slay

Enneagram
Questions:

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others?
Answers:
1. Flickr: Page Not Found

I really like photos like these. Looks like a picture I might out up in my room. I like how the giraffe stands out, and how the light hits it.

2. I'd stay pretty calm. I'd probably just hope we wouldn't miss the concert. I'd try to phone for help, if that didn't work than I guess I'd walk until I found some help. I'd have some of the people wait there in the car while me and some other people walk.

3. I'd feel excited. I really wouldn't give it a second thought and would just go.

4. I'd speak up and share what I believe. I'd start a whole conversation about it. I always keep a pretty open mind so I would think about their side and consider that they could be right or have a good point, but I'd obviously argue that I was right.

5. If it wouldn't really effect me at all I'd just leave it. If it was really bugging me or was going to affect me I'd try to correct it and share what I thought. You really can't force people to do anything though.

6. I'm not a very traditional person at all. I am open minded. In people I value people who speak up for what they believe in, are logical, know how to have a good time (fun is the #1 thing I value), a good sense of humor, confidence, bravery, being able to try new things, and are spontaneous. These are traits I have always admired.

7. A) Poeple say they admire my creativity, how I enjoy trying new things, how spontaneous I am, my sense of humor, how I'm easy going, and how I know how to have fun. B) There are way more than one thing that I'd change about myself. If I could pick one I'd change how messy/disorganized I am, how I'm not serious about anything, or how I can just be so unemotional.

8.I don't get a lot of gut feelings, but I can almost always tell when someone is lying, acting different, or hiding something.

9. a) Trying new things, talking and joking around with my friends, physical activity (rock climbing, horse back riding, etc.), and music. b) After spending a long time alone I feel drained, dealing with very emotional people who I seem to upset, or when I have to do something I suck at.

10. When I am around people who I don't know very well sometimes they tell me I'm very quiet, in some situations I just don't now what to say. Sometimes my jokes can be mean (in a playful way) that not evryone gets or can be inappropriate. If I am close to someone I don't repress anything.

What type do u think I am? I generally test ESTP, sometimes ENTP. But I think I could be an istp because people describe me as aloof or quiet.

Last edited:

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Questions:

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others?
Answers:
1. Flickr: Page Not Found

I really like photos like these. Looks like a picture I might out up in my room. I like how the giraffe stands out, and how the light hits it.

2. I'd stay pretty calm. I'd probably just hope we wouldn't miss the concert. I'd try to phone for help, if that didn't work than I guess I'd walk until I found some help. I'd have some of the people wait there in the car while me and some other people walk.

3. I'd feel excited. I really wouldn't give it a second thought and would just go.

4. I'd speak up and share what I believe. I'd start a whole conversation about it. I always keep a pretty open mind so I would think about their side and consider that they could be right or have a good point, but I'd obviously argue that I was right.

5. If it wouldn't really effect me at all I'd just leave it. If it was really bugging me or was going to affect me I'd try to correct it and share what I thought. You really can't force people to do anything though.

6. I'm not a very traditional person at all. I am open minded. In people I value people who speak up for what they believe in, are logical, know how to have a good time (fun is the #1 thing I value), a good sense of humor, confidence, bravery, being able to try new things, and are spontaneous. These are traits I have always admired.

7. A) Poeple say they admire my creativity, how I enjoy trying new things, how spontaneous I am, my sense of humor, how I'm easy going, and how I know how to have fun. B) There are way more than one thing that I'd change about myself. If I could pick one I'd change how messy/disorganized I am or how I can just be so unemotional.

8.I don't get a lot of gut feelings, but I can almost always tell when someone is lying, acting different, or hiding something.

9. a) Trying new things, talking and joking around with my friends, physical activity (rock climbing, horse back riding, etc.), and music. b) After spending a long time alone I feel drained, or when I have to do something I suck at.

10. When I am around people who I don't know very well sometimes they tell me I'm very quiet, in some situations I just don't now what to say. Sometimes my jokes can be mean (in a playful way) that not evryone gets or can be inappropriate. If I am close to someone I don't repress anything.

What type do u think I am? I generally test ESTP, sometimes ENTP. But I think I could be an istp because people describe me as aloof or quiet.

No way you are an ISTP, sorry. Neither a -TP.
My first guess was xSFJ, then I changed my mind to ESFP.
(If spending time alone drains your energies it is unlikely that you are an introvert, also. The fact that you are quiet doesn't mean anything.)

Slay

Enneagram
Yeah I don't think I'm an introvert. I know I'm a P.

I really don't see myself as an F though