• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types who you think you can play in a movie

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I think I can play INTJ, ISTP, and ISTJ. I don't think I can play extrovert types.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can play ENFP(Ramp up Fe and look F), ENTP (Just be myself :D), INTP (Talk less), ESFJ (Ramp up the Fe and Si), INTJ, ESTP. I suppose I could play any type as Fe-Ne is good for that sort of thing.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I'd have a challenge playing any character that was super verbose, spoke fast, used lots of words, long explanations, and so on. I don't know how I'd remember all of the lines, nor does speaking at length and really fast come naturally to me. Fast, energetic short, sure; long, nuanced, witty and such, not so much.

Basically, think the sort of character Vince Vaughn *always* plays - I wouldn't be able to do that. lol.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
(Psssst, I actually took some drama lessons but I quitted it after a month, like every other activity I try to take up)
I had struggle in playing E and F (my body language screamed Ti) characters and I wasn't convincing as an IxT because of my looks (I'm really short and I look a few years younger, so I wasn't intimidating enough).
I was decent at IxFP though.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmm, I think that the character I played the last time I had a major role in something was an ENFJ. So Fe types, definitely. Though I agree with [MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION]. A good actor can play any type.

Edit: Almost forgot about one of my other roles, where I think my character was a particularly vain ESFP.