• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Desribe how the function stacking for your type applies for you.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have been reading through this blog called Funky MBTI and i came across a section where people were talking about how they used the functions in their stack (An example is shown here Funky MBTI in Fiction * My Life as an ISFJ). Ill start

Ne= I am constantly generating new metaphors and analogies for various different situations and i can be like a machine gun of figurative language at times. I love to debate and come up with stories on alternative worlds and timelines such as what if Trumps wall was made of different elements on the periodic table. In general i have a very whimsical and odd way of speaking. I also pick up on things intuitively like i can intuit that someone is depressed or something has changed about them. I get a massive thrill from generating ideas and engaging in Ne sessions with others.

Ti= I use this function to see if my Ne statements make logical sense and i have a internal system of logical consistently that i use to personally judge if something is correct or wrong. I can be somewhat cold and sociopathc with my logic.

Fe= This comes out as i like to bond with others and using my Ne and Fe together i love to entertain people with whimsical statements and through that get closer to them. I am also quite empathetic and caring of others but this can also show in emotional manipulation and emotional outbursts. I can also be quite controlling and bossy in a mother hen way as well.

Si= This mostly comes out under stress in which i will engage in a Si binge. After a bad day watching old cartoons that i loved as a child can make me feel better but most of the time i deny and repress this function. I most of the time get annoyed by people who are stuck in the past but under stress this function gives me comfort.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Si= I operate off my impressions I've made from actualities and not the external actualities themselves. I don't think most things should be taken at face value and I am privy to repetition.

Fe= Hiding things and wanting to control the external world via alignment.

Ti= I don't perceive myself as Ti-heavy whatsoever. What little I can see is based in the fact that I like to make sense of things. Preferably in a manner more complex than the externally based, fact based, reasoning. It's entirely about connections largely about my impressions. As all that matters is that I find it sensical.

Ne= I'm not usually narrow or stubborn because I see those as unwise things to be. But I can be, especially when stressed.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I dislike funky mbti fiction because the mod once told me that if I could go to the movies with friends and like the movie even after knowing my friends hated it that I can't be an Fe type which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Si: Too abstract to describe really. Passive and without thought; I use it without thinking about it. I take my archetypes seriously.
Fe: Sensitivity to social atmosphere. Caring way too much about others' opinions and making sure they mesh with my own before taking action.
Ti: Um I like first order logic?
Ne: death

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi: Hard to describe. The way I organize my mind. The only way I've ever known. It's sort of like an underground labyrinthe that I constantly reorganize.
Se: Impressions, experiences, living, expressing.
Ni: Sorting, understanding, grasping, reducing.
Te: "CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT. NO EXCUSES. I'M SICK OF YOU."

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ni - I have a lot of insights without any real thought process behind them. I'm strongly aware of archetypes and symbols. I find it easy to predict where a book or movie is headed, based on subtle clues in the writing or filming. I'm focused on the future. My mind is filled with abstract internal imagery that flows smoothly. I'm aware of how subjective elements color perception. I notice and see through misleading appearances in things such as advertising and everyday speech.

Fe - I'm attuned to the external emotional atmosphere, and I'm keenly aware of how my presentation affects others. I also tend to put other people's feelings above my own.

Ti - I'm very precise and logical when it comes to art and communication (although, in spite of that, I'm not very well spoken). I'm aware of the structure of books, films, and music.

Se - I enjoy being immersed in concrete reality by things such as paintings and special effects in movies. I also am allergic to metaphysics, by which I mean philosophizing about things that can't be apprehended by the senses.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fi dom:
Being Fi dom is like having a list of likes and dislikes. It's having a lot of strong feelings, and needing to channel them through art or music(obviously any type can do this, but for me it helps me sort out so many feelings at once). It's needing to feel congruence in everything I do-my values, passions, self perception. It wants to do its own thing, and so it doesn't intrude on other people. It has high standards for itself, and when it fails to meet its standards, it shuts down.

Ne aux:
Possibility, possibility, possibility. I have to consider every possibility before I can go even further, and even then, other possibilities are sitting there in the back of my mind. I'm very good at winging things and having a plan B. I like to make random associations between the things I like, and suddenly everything becomes united. My Ne works with my Si and being able to recreate things really well, and to make associations with past and present. I like asking questions, or reading about questions because it gives me different perspectives and it gives me a way to mentally challenge others and present my ideas to the world.

Si tertiary:
A function I have a love hate relationship with. Also a bit of a likes and dislikes function like Fi, but it's more about senses of course-food, colors, scents, which can jog memories to me. I'm interested in how the past makes me who I am, and so it plays a big part of my identity-though it's not all of it. Not saying all Se doms are trill junkies, but while I'm exploratory when it comes to sensory things, I tend to prefer...calmer, sensory experiences, like fashion immersion, animation, food, atmosphere. Raw sensory immersion is just, disgusting. I use my past to make my current decisions, but it's not a big factor, and it's more about preventing something from happening or trying something new than reliability.

Te inferior:
It's getting there. Te is a struggle for me as I tend to freeze when I actually have to execute my plans or implement systems. Also, I tend to rely on external logic, I mean I have my own thoughts haha but I tend to be turned off when people have strict internal logic. It makes me automatically feel less trusting of it-I prefer to have wiggle room in logic, and tend to rely on more generally accepted logic unless I can be shown otherwise. I tend to be trusting of statistics and such, cause they exist for a reason and all. I also relate to the Te grip, becoming because micromanaging overall towards my both myself and the environment. I can also..take practical advice very literally, and it wrecks me.