• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why we don't like considering songs when typing an artist?

neuskens

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
If the singer also writes their song, why is it not a basis for their type? To me it's one of the greatest pointers to one's personality. It's very hard to express yourself in a way that it's not your preferred approach to the world.

I have all my old poems and songs and I see that my best works are the ones where I can clearly see my main functions (NeTi), whereas the art I find terrible is the one where I try to express myself in a tangible, sensory way. It just doesn't make sense to me because my true motivations are not showing.

Soooo what are your thoughts on this? Speak up, artists of TypologyCentral! =D