• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] to the nj types or types with ni in them???

chado

MBTI Type
infp
question1) hey to the njs would you say that objects(extroverted sensing) is responsable for or the trigger for ni insights?

question2) to the nj would you say that extroverted sensing objects gives you a memory of something you have seen in the past and from there an insight?
eg you see a cup(extroverted sensing) and suddenly you you go back in memory to this glass factory or the cup sparks and reminds you of this glass factory?like does the se objects gives ni past subjective impressions?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
question1) hey to the njs would you say that objects(extroverted sensing) is responsable for or the trigger for ni insights?
If I'm actually paying attention to my environment, then yes.

question2) to the nj would you say that extroverted sensing objects gives you a memory of something you have seen in the past and from there an insight?
It's more that external objects give me insights that tie into whatever my thought process happens to be at the time. Or they just trigger an insight that comes out of nowhere like a non sequitur.

Xena

MBTI Type
TeNi
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

eg you see a cup(extroverted sensing) and suddenly you you go back in memory to this glass factory or the cup sparks and reminds you of this glass factory?like does the se objects gives ni past subjective impressions?

I don't have dominant Ni...but I feel like me and Ni have a close relationship due to looping. And for some reason...I seem very aware of this process, so maybe I can explain how it is for me.

When experiencing Se things...like music, or another object in the outer world, they take on a symbolic quality.

A song like "Amazing Grace" will remind me of my grandma that died since I heard from my mom that they played it at her funeral (I was 6 and too scared to attend). That song becomes a symbol of the loss I've suffered, how much I love my grandma, how she suffered at the end of her life, how profound the loss was, how much she loved me, and her dying wish for me never to forget her.....

Then the emotions kick in and can be overwhelming....

That's my Fi/Se/Ni example.

enrapture

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's not from a memory (or at least from as far as I can recall), more like a flash of imageries, like tons and tons of them, and it's get layered on one another so fast that it's hard to tell apart if it's just one image or fragments of them combined into one. The closest example I can think of would be similar to a scene from the movie Iron Man 1--Tony being help captive, he laid out his blueprint of different images on top of each other, and that created the whole image of an iron suit. Ni+Se is like that but it happens very fast, sometimes it's hard to tell if that's just one whole image or different perspectives being put on top of one another. I hope that it makes sense.