• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shoud the N types be classified as NP and NJ instead of NF and NT?

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey like how come we don't have like two different things by our names for MBTI cuz like some people list their test results and some people list their JCF stacking and we have like one spot word that's like being used to represent two separate things so like if I look at someone's thingy and it says this type then I sit there and go hmmm hmmmmmmm does this mean that one or this one cuz both things use the same name and like if I talk to the person or listen to them a bunch then I can usually tell which one the person is using like my one friend that always bugs the crap out of us about MBTI when we are just trying to chill cuz he tests as one type but then JCF as another type and he uses the JCF when he talks about his type so he really isn't talking about the same thing that we are talking about and like there's these other people that I know that act just like that dude and like I know that they test as the same type and then they also JCF as the different type so to me it seems like that there is also a type so it's like okay I have this person that tests as this type and JCF as same type then I got this guy that tests as this type and JCF as this other type and then I got this guy that tests as that other type but then JCF as that type too and then this other other guy that tests as that other type but then JCF as the first type and guess what! people that do like that all act super similar so it's like hey wait a second like if someone is like hey INTJ or INTP well guess what there's like actually four different types there cuz they could test and JCF in four different combos so like if my name thingy said ENTP and then said like JCF something else then people be like oh hey that guy that ENTP tests and then JCF this other thing acts just like that dude I know that does the same omergerdz!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey like how come we don't have like two different things by our names for MBTI cuz like some people list their test results and some people list their JCF stacking and we have like one spot word that's like being used to represent two separate things so like if I look at someone's thingy and it says this type then I sit there and go hmmm hmmmmmmm does this mean that one or this one cuz both things use the same name and like if I talk to the person or listen to them a bunch then I can usually tell which one the person is using like my one friend that always bugs the crap out of us about MBTI when we are just trying to chill cuz he tests as one type but then JCF as another type and he uses the JCF when he talks about his type so he really isn't talking about the same thing that we are talking about and like there's these other people that I know that act just like that dude and like I know that they test as the same type and then they also JCF as the different type so to me it seems like that there is also a type so it's like okay I have this person that tests as this type and JCF as same type then I got this guy that tests as this type and JCF as this other type and then I got this guy that tests as that other type but then JCF as that type too and then this other other guy that tests as that other type but then JCF as the first type and guess what! people that do like that all act super similar so it's like hey wait a second like if someone is like hey INTJ or INTP well guess what there's like actually four different types there cuz they could test and JCF in four different combos so like if my name thingy said ENTP and then said like JCF something else then people be like oh hey that guy that ENTP tests and then JCF this other thing acts just like that dude I know that does the same omergerdz!

You both make a lot of sense and at the same time not so much. I like the fact that you talk about how superficial traits that the MBTI tests for can mean a different type JCF wise. For instance i test as ENFP on MBTI types but this is as i have a strong Fe making me more F than most ENTPs. (Are you roleplaying Peter Pan by the way).

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
You both make a lot of sense and at the same time not so much. I like the fact that you talk about how superficial traits that the MBTI tests for can mean a different type JCF wise. For instance i test as ENFP on MBTI types but this is as i have a strong Fe making me more F than most ENTPs.

Hey so yeah that would be like MBTI ENFP and like JCF ENTP or like name them MBTI-T and MBTI-F or something and then like boom everybody knows the whole thing and they see it and say oh yeah like hey that makes total sense I can roll with that and now like I know oh hey this guy is like a lot of F and that makes so much better sense and stuff and boom like right there and stuff

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey so yeah that would be like MBTI ENFP and like JCF ENTP or like name them MBTI-T and MBTI-F or something and then like boom everybody knows the whole thing and they see it and say oh yeah like hey that makes total sense I can roll with that and now like I know oh hey this guy is like a lot of F and that makes so much better sense and stuff and boom like right there and stuff

I be like ENFP but i use no Fi. I dont fly around like Fi cos I instead Ti myself to the ground and i be like "My god that Fi was up right in the air". Plus ENFPs seem to love them some cups of Te which they drink when they be like :BangHead:. I then Si myself to death like this :shrug:. I be like I wanna Ti myself to you ENFP and they be like wanna cup of Te and Fi with me. We are both very Ne dy people.

Peter Pan

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
I be like ENFP but i use no Fi. I dont fly around like Fi cos I instead Ti myself to the ground and i be like "My god that Fi was up right in the air". Plus ENFPs seem to love them some cups of Te which they drink when they be like :BangHead:. I then Si myself to death like this :shrug:. I be like I wanna Ti myself to you ENFP and they be like wanna cup of Te and Fi with me. We are both very Ne dy people.

Hmmmm take two cups of Fe Si and a handful of lube and some ropes and crap and if you and the ol ENFP still having problems gimme a call in the morning hahaha

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, anal and emotional are 2 distinct categories. We cant have a 50/50 mix of anal and intuitively emotional. Those 2 categories just dont belong mixed together. Talk about projection and confusion.

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
The NF NT separation works better with ENFJ ENTJ INTP INFP but not that well with INFJ INTJ and ENFP ENTP. The ones who lead with intuition are way more similar. But the former group is not that similar in relation to their counterparts.

ENTPs can be way intuitively emotional and empathetic. INTJs too. Also ENFPs and INFJs can be very logical. I'm pretty borderline ENXP on the surface and in tests but in the end I'm most certainly an ENTP because of my logical structures. Just my two cents.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The NF NT separation works better with ENFJ ENTJ INTP INFP but not that well with INFJ INTJ and ENFP ENTP. The ones who lead with intuition are way more similar. But the former group is not that similar in relation to their counterparts.

ENTPs can be way intuitively emotional and empathetic. INTJs too. Also ENFPs and INFJs can be very logical. I'm pretty borderline ENXP on the surface and in tests but in the end I'm most certainly an ENTP because of my logical structures. Just my two cents.

I relate a lot to this. I am not as cold and logical as NT sterotypes fit as they seem to fit the dom thinking types more. As someone with a strong feeling for an ENTP I can be very intuitive of others and quite empathetic and emotional.