• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] which types are best getting girls?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Enxj, infjs, isfp and estps

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It depends on the woman and her MBTI type, honestly. Also, what she expects out of a relationship and everything else that will conjure up the mental image of what she wants in her dream partner. Some women are attracted to NT men, others SF men. Looking back, it seems that I am subconsciously attracted to, as well as them being attracted to me back, towards NT and NF men, though I've had several ST and SF men trying something with me as well. The NF men seem to be most easiest for me to understand them as well as them with me, while NT men need to have a sufficient amount of Fe in order for us to understand each other fully. Can't seem to get along well with Fi-NT ones such as the INTJ whenever emotional intimacy is involved. SF men are fun to flirt with, but I think that's where the compatibility ends. There just isn't much for us to talk about and it always feels a little forced if there isn't a casual element of fun in there, but my heart and mind will always hunger for more. ST men are, in all honesty, nice to have as friends and acquaintances, and I even dated one (ISTJ? ISTP?), but dear lord, was the emotional and mental components there severely lacking!

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Getting them, or keeping them?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) ESTP
2) ESFP
3) ISTP

anything else is very behind.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ I disagree just because an aptitude/preference for outdoor and physical experience does not necessarily make you a ladies man.

Many women see themselves as intuitive beings that expect men to "get it".

Lots of men don't get it.

You need:

1) Confidence
2) Self Maintenance
3) Self Love
4) Emotional Intelligence
5) Able to accept imperfection
6) Leadership
7) Healthy

This list isn't meant to be exhaustive but I see these as general factors in contributing attraction to a man

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like deepish nerds and artists myself so stereotypically XNTPs, INTJs, and NFs, but anyone can be a deep artist or nerd regardless of type, and that one time in class when we were discussing attractiveness and I said I liked nerds, all the other girls just kind of looked at me weird.

EDIT: Oh, and then after I said that, the young professor mentioned in the lecture that he was kind of a nerd and everyone just looked at me and it was awkward.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
personality type is flexible in some persons. I found best superficial success as testing ENFP/ENTP and it was good success at that. At superficiality.

My lifelong partner came up when I entered the ENTJ-ENTP time, testing ENTP sometimes, ENTJ a little bit less. There was some INTP/INTJ thrown in. We've done well.

oceanica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJ's are my bread and butter. I was always curious as to why I would fall for guys (irl or fictional) that looked wildly different, until I typed them myself or the fictional characters were typed online as INTJs. There's just something about them (at least for me as an ENFP) that's really alluring and attractive :)

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
1)ESTP
2)ISTP
3)ESFP
4)EXXJ

Everyone will see different things based on their own individual context, but these types seem to have least trouble initially and have the most general appeal. Males of other types may do well depending on luck, growing status as they grow older, talent. The 4 types listed seem to have "it" naturally and receive the most positive reinforcing experiences during their youth and young adulthood.