• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ dating help

sonder1510

Hello everyone. I know there are already so many "dating" threads here and I just created a new one.
I need inputs on what to do. I'm a female INTP and I like this ENTJ friend of mine. We've known each other for almost 8 years now and on around the 4th year I started liking him. But I only realized a year after. I still like him so much now.
I've originally planned to just logic my way out of this and ignore my feelings. Typical of an intp. But no, I've been doing that ever since I realized it and until now, I still like him. I've never acted on how I feel, except being touchy when I'm tired/sleepy/drunk and they don't matter.
I have a feeling that he feels the same, maybe even before I started to feel them. He touches me, listens to me. He seems proud when I do something great. And he's a little protective. But sometimes I don't think he likes me that way. He's so friendly and people come to him, even the smart attractive girls. He's very intelligent and successful too.
The whole time we've known each other, he's always been single. I've tried to ask him once on Facebook if he likes anyone, he couldn't answer at first then just denies it or evades the question. He's very private. But so am I. Maybe he likes me maybe he doesn't. I just want to do something to get this over with. Either I get rid of my feelings finally or I just get together with him. I'm too shy to ask him directly though.
What do I do??

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Hello everyone. I know there are already so many "dating" threads here and I just created a new one.
I need inputs on what to do. I'm a female INTP and I like this ENTJ friend of mine. We've known each other for almost 8 years now and on around the 4th year I started liking him. But I only realized a year after. I still like him so much now.
I've originally planned to just logic my way out of this and ignore my feelings. Typical of an intp. But no, I've been doing that ever since I realized it and until now, I still like him. I've never acted on how I feel, except being touchy when I'm tired/sleepy/drunk and they don't matter.
I have a feeling that he feels the same, maybe even before I started to feel them. He touches me, listens to me. He seems proud when I do something great. And he's a little protective. But sometimes I don't think he likes me that way. He's so friendly and people come to him, even the smart attractive girls. He's very intelligent and successful too.
The whole time we've known each other, he's always been single. I've tried to ask him once on Facebook if he likes anyone, he couldn't answer at first then just denies it or evades the question. He's very private. But so am I. Maybe he likes me maybe he doesn't. I just want to do something to get this over with. Either I get rid of my feelings finally or I just get together with him. I'm too shy to ask him directly though.
What do I do??

ENTJs are known for the ability to overlook more subtle pieces of information or reject them as random hunches. Therefore if you want something you will have to make some kind of a concrete move. Like being more around him or texting him more. Try to lure him into 1 on 1 situations and see where that goes.