• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] infp intense emotions?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
ok so when ever i listen to some songs i start swooning in ecstasy,and im not sure if all infps have this my my guess is infps feel the most intense deep emotions,because, fi with si can produce this,when i listen to a song that i use to listen to in my childhood what happens is,the song is already beautiful so i am already feeling an emotional rush with fi,now combined with si all those feelings and past connections also come up and fuse into this,what feels like a spiritual experince,i litteraly become high and euphoric,hearts starts beating,my arm hair raises,....any other infps?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even INTJ's

Mr. Chado.

Shaedow

IMO all types experience emotions. I do think 'how' they experience emotions may be type related.

I say this due to the example Jung gives to contrast Si from Ni. Si experiences vertigo where as the Ni dom sees an inner image of a man shot by an arrow. The physical aspect of an emotion may follow a similar trend between the two types.

Also this is interesting:
The 5 Levels of the Feeling Function: a Phenomenological Description

This would suggest a strong thinking type is either likely to be unaware of their emotions or experience an intense eruption of emotions. Quite 'hot or cold' which seems uncontrollable when it erupts.
A strong feeling type would be aware, and identify emotions as a means of their mind communicating values to them. They have the sophistication not only to fully experience, but also order their environment and inner world by emotions and feelings, and also use emotional energy to connect and affect other people.