• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What use is Ti?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ti is the 666 :D

I am still waiting for an inspiration concerning the usefulness of Ti, but it did not come yet. Most of my views I have about it are confirmation biased and therefore not helping

666.jpg

redacted

No, entropie, stop self-deprecating. You're totally on the right track. It's Lateralus that has no idea what he's talking about.

(Too bad, since Lateralus is the best album ever.)

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
No, entropie, stop self-deprecating. You're totally on the right track. It's Lateralus that has no idea what he's talking about.
Always so serious.

Should l start putting /sarcasm /facetious tags around my posts so certain uptight people can tell I'm not being serious?

redacted

^This is what everyone does when they're wrong.

It's easy to pretend you're joking when there are no facial expressions or tone of voice involved.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Hah, I'm only serious in one section of this forum, the political section (and even then, I'm goofing around half the time). Everywhere else, 90% of what I post is BS, kidding around. Like this thread, messing with the INTPs who metaphorically cuddle their Ti function like it's a child. I normally just ignore it when people misunderstand me (which happens more often than not), but you're particularly annoying sometimes.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
^This is what everyone does when they're wrong.

It's easy to pretend you're joking when there are no facial expressions or tone of voice involved.
Also it's easy to pretend you're serious when you're not funny.

Add: Not directed at anyone; just a funny thing to say, amirite?

redacted

Hah, I'm only serious in one section of this forum, the political section (and even then, I'm goofing around half the time). Everywhere else, 90% of what I post is BS, kidding around. Like this thread, messing with the INTPs who metaphorically cuddle their Ti function like it's a child. I normally just ignore it when people misunderstand me (which happens more often than not), but you're particularly annoying sometimes.

You're a Te elitist, some of them are Ti elitists. My posts have been about the pros and cons of each. Whether you like it or not, at least people aren't getting shitty information when they read my posts.

Misapplication of MBTI pisses me off, because it leads to stereotyping people, which has somehow become viewed as socially acceptable on this site, but is not okay, at all. But a lot of people come here and read this bullshit like it's good information. Since I happen to be one of the very few people on this site that actually understands MBTI, I feel it's my obligation to cut through the shit for them.

Yeah, yeah, I'm taking this too seriously. It's a big joke, ha ha.

Why don't you learn about the system before making jokes, then? It just makes you look like an idiot. At least Nocap understands what he's talking about when he's talking shit.

Also, I don't believe you that you're joking 90% of the time. Sounds like a defense strategy so that you can say whatever you want and fall back on that.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I detect furious envy.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP

QFF

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The second F is for falsehood 'cause both of them are untrue.

I was funny as shit in this thread, as always.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
You're a Te elitist, some of them are Ti elitists. My posts have been about the pros and cons of each. Whether you like it or not, at least people aren't getting shitty information when they read my posts.
Heh, or maybe I get a kick out of pretending to be a Te elitist because there are so many Ti elitists on this site.

Whether people get 'shitty information' regarding MBTI doesn't matter to me at all. It's not like we're talking about something that matters.

Misapplication of MBTI pisses me off, because it leads to stereotyping people, which has somehow become viewed as socially acceptable on this site, but is not okay, at all. But a lot of people come here and read this bullshit like it's good information. Since I happen to be one of the very few people on this site that actually understands MBTI, I feel it's my obligation to cut through the shit for them.

Yeah, yeah, I'm taking this too seriously. It's a big joke, ha ha.

Why don't you learn about the system before making jokes, then? It just makes you look like an idiot. At least Nocap understands what he's talking about when he's talking shit.
Yeah, I don't take MBTI seriously, though it is an occasional source of amusement. I enjoy using deliberately misapplied stereotypes to get under peoples' skin.

Also, I don't believe you that you're joking 90% of the time. Sounds like a defense strategy so that you can say whatever you want and fall back on that.
Of course you don't. You know all you need to know about me to make all sorts of assumptions based on posts on an internet forum.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Are you ENTJ? You seem ENTJ, and it's one of the types I'm least familiar with.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont you guys have something better to do than flaming yourself to death over worthless causes ?

I got several ice-cold sixpacks here that need to find someone who flames em to death :D

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Heh, or maybe I get a kick out of pretending to be a Te elitist because there are so many Ti elitists on this site.

Whether people get 'shitty information' regarding MBTI doesn't matter to me at all. It's not like we're talking about something that matters.
Oh it matters. It matters a lot.

Just like your reputation, hence this post.

Yeah, I don't take MBTI seriously, though it is an occasional source of amusement. I enjoy using deliberately misapplied stereotypes to get under peoples' skin.
This kind of shit...

lol

I used to do this. I used to.
I used to think that I followed strict rules that could be explained in a single short sentence, but after too many deviations and no consistency, I realized that I, like everyone else, am largely unpredictable when it comes to humor.

Question: what stereotype have you successfully humorously exploited here?
The Ti's? If I recall correctly, and I do because I checked, each of the Ti's -- even fucking Bluejob -- put out an answer that was mostly for jerking the OP around.

Of course you don't. You know all you need to know about me to make all sorts of assumptions based on posts on an internet forum.

Maybe.
He certainly know enough about your forum presence to make assumptions about your forum presence though.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Dont you guys have something better to do than flaming yourself to death over worthless causes ?
No.

Well yes, but I'm not gonna do it.
There's Ti for you. Makes me pursue, by practical means, a practically useless goal.