• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What use is Ti?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Every change for the great starts with a minor beer ! :D

Fuck it all as long as we are alive, we are not dead yet

Cheers !

redacted

I prefer painkillers to beer these days, but the spirit is the same. (Except not really.)

Anyways, celebrate.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Dont you guys have something better to do than flaming yourself to death over worthless causes ?
What makes the cause worthless? Isn't that determined by the individual? Oh shit, I just used Fi.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What makes the cause worthless? Isn't that determined by the individual? Oh shit, I just used Fi.

I meant the "who is strongest" discussion between you and dissonance.

---

I was before thinking before, at the time I was thinking, about Jack's post.

he said questioning theory is healthy. So I started to think about what made the creators of personality psychology feel the need to have a introverted and extroverted Thinking functions.

The thoughts by then were more about the basics, like "Thinking is Thinking", how can this be extro oder intro or what ?!

But you, Lateralus havent stated that case yet, so I did not think further about it. :)

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Which I at one time agreed with (merely the direction would change).
So are you saying Te would be like eating through you mouth and Ti like shitting through your mouth (or eating through your ass)?

I feel compelled to note the South Park reference in my post, so I am better understood by the forum at large.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
my taking is that extroverted thinking is a graspable process, so it is useful to organize things with, cause it is linear and objective.

While introverted thinking is a personalized process, that can work subjective but what's of importance are it's objective results.

My math teacher in school kept writing next to my formula "too complicated" or "I do not see how you get there" but the result was right.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I could swear he's an F. I even think he admitted to being on eventually over at INTPc.
Well, you're not taking into consideration the fact that ENTJs are even less familiar with logic than most F types.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess it is time for a real comment of a real Ti xD

[YOUTUBE="jd9pzC3G-T0"]Chicks, Money, Power and Chicks[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha, can be xD

I would never say "he is" because I do not know that and besides he is just fictional xD

gn8 jack, dissonance, lateralus

Ich bin besoffen und gehe in das Bett :)