• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't figure out my MBTI type?

CreativeArtistic

MBTI Type
ISFP
Hello people!

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out my MBTI type? I know all about the cognitive functions and have been learning about them for months but I still cannot figure myself out.

I'm not sure what to say about myself, so feel free to ask questions that would help to determine my type.

CreativeArtistic

MBTI Type
ISFP
Lol, I'm definitely not an INTP. I'm probably not a Thinker at all. I have taken that test (and plenty more) at least 3 times. I get different results each time.

I decided to take the test again, and here are my results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (35%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Here's some stuff that I know about myself:

I am not the most consistent person ever.

My hobbies are drawing, painting, baking/cooking, gardening, photography, knitting, and things like that.

I don't like talking about ideas, I want to DO something. If I can't tell right away what I want to do and there is no obvious choice, I will wait until I figure out my feelings and thoughts before I decide. If I still can't, I'll just do something.

When I'm stressed out, I start organizing everything around me to feel better. I go crazy if I can't. Things around me at least have to look good to balance out the mess in my head when I'm stressed out or anxious.

I don't show my feelings usually, but I seem to be pretty in touch with them. I also don't know how to put my feelings and thoughts into words half the time, so I prefer to express them through something like art. I'm not a fan of writing either because of this.

According to people I know, I pay a lot of attention to details. I care a lot about them too because they're important. With art, I put one little detail at a time until it makes up the whole picture, otherwise it's too overwhelming to look at all of it all at once before it's even finished. Hopefully that made sense...

I like theories sometimes if they're for movies or something, but I have a hard time believing them because I feel like people are just imagining things sometimes.

I can be pretty hard on myself and find it difficult to relax sometimes.

I love learning new languages.

I notice and appreciate even the littlest things that people I know seem to overlook or complain about. I see beauty in almost everything.

I cry (later on in private) when someone compliments something I worked hard on and they seem like they mean it. I cry a lot actually, mostly because of seeing something beautiful or out of happiness. When I don't then I know something's wrong.

And now, some things other people have said about me:
I'm really creative, artistic, quiet, weird, strange, odd, a hipster, a nerd, good at giving advice, cool, terrible decision maker, too hard on myself, inconsistent, secretive, private, responsible, trustworthy, annoyingly confusing, bad at explaining how things work, etc.

So yeah, if anybody could type me that would be great :)

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Go to this thread and answer one of the questionnaires by opening up a new thread under the "What's My Type?" sub-forum.

CreativeArtistic

MBTI Type
ISFP
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] I just did :)
[MENTION=29659]Andrew5000[/MENTION], why do you think so?

Jayce

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7sx
The INTP was a joke. :) Based on functions it is pretty clear you're an SF. The feeling is dominant, sensing auxiliary. Thinking is inferior and intuition tertiary. Your sensing is directed outwards, so SFP. Since the feeling is dominant I would just say you're an ISFP like your info says.

In this score there are some inconsistencies. Your Te should be the inferior an Fi strogest and they're not. Instead you're tied with Se and Fe dominants. And inferior Ti. Strong Fe also supports inferior Ti, which would hint to ESFJ, S since Si is better than Ni. What you wrote about yourself makes it clear Se and F are your strong suits. I think its clear you're an ISFP. I don't see the extraverted side so strong. Some weird ESFJ dynamic is there. I guess its more of a shadow but could be why it seems hard to type yourself. But afterall this is one test result and what you said makes more sense in an ISFP.

Why did you find it hard to find your type?

CreativeArtistic

MBTI Type
ISFP
The INTP was a joke. :) Based on functions it is pretty clear you're an SF. The feeling is dominant, sensing auxiliary. Thinking is inferior and intuition tertiary. Your sensing is directed outwards, so SFP. Since the feeling is dominant I would just say you're an ISFP like your info says.

In this score there are some inconsistencies. Your Te should be the inferior an Fi strogest and they're not. Instead you're tied with Se and Fe dominants. And inferior Ti. Strong Fe also supports inferior Ti, which would hint to ESFJ, S since Si is better than Ni. What you wrote about yourself makes it clear Se and F are your strong suits. I think its clear you're an ISFP. I don't see the extraverted side so strong. Some weird ESFJ dynamic is there. I guess its more of a shadow but could be why it seems hard to type yourself. But afterall this is one test result and what you said makes more sense in an ISFP.

Why did you find it hard to find your type?
I know it was a joke haha, I just thought it was funny because I'm definitely not one.

I found it hard to find my type because I'm so inconsistent and confusing. Plus when my mood changes, so does what I think my type is. I definitely use more Ni and Te when I'm not feeling well, but in an unhealthy way. I see myself using Ni sometimes in a healthy way though, but not all the time.