• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne vs. Ni Imagination

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About dreams and other visions : Yes I see people in my dreams and can cross them some days later in the street. It happened to me more than once (that is what I call "flash").

Apparently it is a family stuff (all women are crazy in my family -or have super psychic power-which is in the end more or less the same for the society we are supposed to live in)

Yes I can think so strongly about someone (when I did think of one very "fresh breakup" for example) .....and then I have visions in the street, I see someone who looks like him and I'll say "oh it is a sign that...."

and then I start thinking about why I broke up and find many reasons of "why I was right." When I think of someone it is so strong I can feel the person is with me (yes Fantasy is more extatic than reality sometimes, no comment).

Apart from that when I see someone for the first time I'll often see that person looks like x or y, see some similarities or have a "special" humour because I see a link within 2 things or more.

But my creativity.....I don't write anymore (apart on forum where one can deal with psychology).........Because I don't need it at this very moment of my life, but that is a super tool for RESILIENCE.

I am teaching at this moment of my life and taking exams as well ,

so my imagination is turning into analysis and so on. But I guess without my imagination and "strange images" I communicate spontaneously to my pupils during my courses, the time they spend with me would be much less pleasant, and so would be the result to come.........